Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:09:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Updated for Apartment Life?  (Read 18582 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2008, 05:42:17 pm »

Do you know of any hacks that are certified and announced by the creator to work fully with Apartment Life?

If you still have the hacks and they work with your game, don't post that here. The policy on using non-updated hacks is well known. But if you know of hacks that have been updated please share!
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 05:47:11 pm »

I stickied this.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 06:38:16 pm »

All of mine should work.  I've verified around 80% in game and working on verifying the others.  Link in my signature.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 01:38:28 pm »

Carrigon at Sims2workshop has updated a number of hacks and has a few new ones too

TwoJeffs has some of his hacks already working for AL

MATY's list of AL certified hacks keeps growing, Pescado has also done a critical fix for some AL issues, get it here
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 01:43:13 pm by ~Ali~ » Logged

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
jmh

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 03:46:55 pm »

I have been using My Monique computer and Multi Painting from From Merola and they both seem to work good, as for some of the rest I'm still testing them out.
Julie J

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 03:51:38 am »

Everything's fine on mine apart from the xxxsims2 woohoo packages (I had trouble with those on FT too) and Spookymuffin's Lighting mod
I had to reinstall Decorgal's modelling hack.
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 09:18:39 pm »

Have these been announced to have been updated by the creators?
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 03:33:09 am »

Spooky's lighting mod works just fine (bearing in mind you have to replace those files whenever you install a new EP). Same goes for camera mods. I've started making back-ups of the program files so I don't have to hunt down the mods all over again, just overwrite them when a new EP's installed. Such config mods are universal Smiley

Not sure about the posing box though. Not installed any CC on my laptop (where I'm testing it) - which is a good thing as the CEP hasn't been updated yet. It's been known to cause problems, so us storytellers will have to wait for now Wink

No requests please
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 09:05:18 am »

Okay this might be irrelevant, considering where we are, but I was glad to see the InSimenator updated for AL.
SueAlJen

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 12:18:23 pm »

I deleted the no censor grid hack before downloading Apartment Life.  Does anyone know if it has been updated, and also, I can't remember where to find it.  Please help this idiot.  Thanks.
emililou008
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 07:20:10 am »

hello
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 09:49:29 am »

See Them works for removing the censor grid but if you use it for 45 degree, off grid or, extra menues you need to remove the intprop SeeThem line it adds to userstartup.cheats file or some items will crash your game when you try to buy them.
delariean

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 08:30:53 pm »

SimPE is now updated for AL:

http://sims.ambertation.de/
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2008, 07:17:33 pm »

I'm way behind on the latest EP's but when I start up again playing them, I will come back and download the latest hacks. Now, I just need to read more and see what works and what doesn't.

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
chanteurnoir

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 06:38:40 pm »

CEP and SimPE are now updated for AL, although CEP is promised to be updated again more completely in the near future.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: