Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 08:51:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dog won't go down the stairs...  (Read 2278 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
howabominable

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2008, 05:48:20 pm »

So I moved a family into an apartment and decided to get them a dog. Went to the pet store, got one, and brought it home. The dog operates fine on the first two floors (the garage and the second floor), however whenever he goes up to the third floor he can't get back down! He just stands at the edge of the stairs and barks. The stairs are one of the new windy ones. He can go up and down the stairs between the first and second, but not between the second and third. So every time he goes up to the third floor I have to use move_objects on to get him back down again.

Anyone had this problem? It's the only problem so far I've had with a pet in an apartment. I know it's not an issue related to that specific object, but there is some issue that's not letting him back down.

Also, is there a way to add family tags to characters? I accidentally binned a house with sims in it when I tried to move them out of their house and they lost relations with their family. I got the relationships back up but they're not flagged as family anymore. I know the insimenator used to do this but obviously since I have AL I'll have to go without it for now.
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 12:21:39 am »

Use the OBJ edition of insiminator, I am with AL and it's fine, no problems.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: