Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 04:11:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The T@TSR's sim  (Read 15521 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Persephone

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2006, 02:03:28 pm »

Ok, Final version ready for download.
Credits:
Sim by me lol
Skintone by Helaene
Eyes and Eyebrows by Exnem at Sims Vault on MTS2
all other content Maxis

* Me-Front&Side.jpg (16.7 KB, 300x194 - viewed 4584 times.)
* The T@TSR's sim by Persephone.zip (1239.49 KB - downloaded 212 times.)

* The T with sideburns.jpg (24.85 KB, 314x549 - viewed 495 times.)

* The T front V4.jpg (24.26 KB, 324x488 - viewed 478 times.)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 07:24:08 pm by Persephone » Logged
The T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 06:55:59 pm »

I think he looks a lot like me, but I will wait for my younger sister to wake up ( It is only 6.54AM on Saturday here. ) since they said woman have eyes for detail.

Ps. Is Persephone name of a Goddess?

Regards

Te

Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 07:40:55 pm »

Yes, in Greek mythology she was queen of the underworld. Her name means "she who destroys the light".

The story of Persephone says that she was picking flowers and was abducted by Hades, lord of the Underworld. Her parents bargained for her return but Hades tricked her into eating four pomegranite seeds, and she had to return to the underworld for four months every year. While Persephone was back with her mother Demeter the Earth flourished with vegetation and color, but for four months each year, when Persephone returned to the underworld, the earth once again became a barren realm of darkness.
The T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 08:26:48 pm »

Thanks for the myth of Persephone.

Btw, Tib --my younger sister,  said the eyebrows should slope & bend a bit more and  --comparing to the photo it looks too much like straight lines.

The other parts are great.

Ps. I will go out to see Ice Age 2 & The Wild with my family and will return in the evening.

Te
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 09:27:18 pm by The T » Logged

The T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 11:04:44 am »

Are there any recommended skintone for my selfsim?

I am trying to find one now.

Te

The T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 06:28:13 am »

I like these skintones.

Which one loooks most like my skintone.

Te

Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 06:32:24 am »

I think 3 or 4 would be best for you, they look the closest to your pictures. Who is the creator? They look good.
The T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 06:35:58 am »

I use try 4 right now and check it my skintone, it looks pretty close.

The creater is oepu from MTS2
http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=43133

I have found this link from a thread in Neighborhood 99 @ http://www.ezboard.com. That thread was asking for best skintones.

Btw, have you have fun with Easter day? We do not have it here in Thailand.  What is it is about?

Te
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 06:38:39 am by The T » Logged

The T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 07:42:15 am »

V.2's Eye brow need to be just a little more flat than this.

And have you cahnge the eye size? I prefere the eye size and other facial structures in V.1, except the eyebrows.

I  looks  like I have bigger eyes in the face forward photo above since I use my cellphone to take photo and I need to look at the mirror bein front of me to get the photo.

The photo below is my real eyes size.

Ps. Tomorrow I need to elect a senator, but I do not have a clue I will vote yet. May be I will vote my dad's friend --he seems to be a nice guy.

Te

v--This is Shape of my eyebrows.
v
v

* Shape-of-my-eyebrows.jpg (45.65 KB, 256x205 - viewed 1624 times.)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 08:22:51 am by The T » Logged

Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 08:05:24 am »

Easter celebrates the resurrection of Christ, sadly more people think it's about chocolate bunnies and jellybeans. Most religious holidays have become too commercialized.

I didn't change anything but the eyebrows, when you curve them up it changes the eyes. I can try and make them a bit smaller and see what happens. Give me a few minutes to make the changes and I'll put up a new pic.

Good luck with your election.
The T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 08:34:37 am »

Quote from: Persephone
Easter celebrates the resurrection of Christ, sadly more people think it's about chocolate bunnies and jellybeans. Most religious holidays have become too commercialized.

Good luck with your election.

Yes, I also agree that most Most religious holidays have become too commercialized now.

In thailand a few days ago we have water festival --it is not a religious holidays. And people seem to forgot why we have it. People just have fun splashing water to each other and forgot to do that politely. I have gone to play in a street with my friends who are 4 male and 6 female and we need to keep the girls in the middle of group so those naughty guys can not squeeze their boops, but I got squeezed my precious instead :lol:.

Ps.This satureday and 3 more saturedays aftis this week I need to paticipate in workshops concerning easy step to make your own clothes for The Sims 2 hold by EA Thailand & PC-Gamer Thai Edition.

I have shot a movie clip for them and I can not seen them until the workshop.

Best Regards
Te
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 06:11:43 pm by The T » Logged

The T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 08:39:49 am »

I like them both, btw I am not sure about the eyebrows. Have you change them to looks like the Shape of my eyebrows recently posted yet.

Can I see the profile view of this sim so I can compare with my profile view photo.

Thanks.

Te
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 10:28:08 am by The T » Logged

Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2006, 02:41:57 pm »

The eyebrows have been changed and I put up a profile picture.

I think a water festival sounds like fun, it sounds like you had a good time. It was very nice of you and your friends to protect the girls like that.

Wow, I didn't know they had skinning workshops, you must be very excited. I would love to go to a workshop, but I don't think they have them in my area. I mostly photoshop my skins, it doesn't take much talent but I enjoy making them.
The T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2006, 06:48:33 pm »

I like the result now. Please put him up.

Regards

Te

The T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2006, 11:09:09 pm »

I have download him. He looks great in game.

Te

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: