Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 09:19:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems becoming a wizard/witch  (Read 7883 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
garbagefan2

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2008, 07:47:54 pm »

Hi everyone. According to some website, you have to become friends with a witch or wizard to become a witch. There is supposed to be an option to ask them once you become friends with them. Well, I became friends with a few witches, and the option isn't there on any of them. I am best friends with all of the witches. Does anybody know why I'm not able to become a witch or wizard? Help is appreciated. Thanks.
Marn39

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 08:08:16 pm »

I sought of cheated, I used the insimenator - spawn, made the witch my sim was talking to selectable and then played that witch for a few minutes to give me sim the ways of the light. and it worked.
garbagefan2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 08:10:56 pm »

Quote from: Marn39;1357825
I sought of cheated, I used the insimenator - spawn, made the witch my sim was talking to selectable and then played that witch for a few minutes to give me sim the ways of the light. and it worked.
I'll try it, and tell you if it works. Thanks.

EDIT: It worked! Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 09:22:44 pm by garbagefan2 » Logged
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 12:20:18 am »

You have to be almost crush before you get the option, a bit above just barely best friends.
knightguy82

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 06:04:19 am »

i found a trick i used the voodoo doll an made her a friend Smiley

now if someone could do a mod so we can do all spells dosent matter if their good or bad
Alokorben

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 01:31:53 am »

Quote from: Marn39;1357825

I tried to get a witch that way but couldn't figure out the name.  What's a witch's name I can summon?
retrotrut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 09:57:07 am »

I hope this helps, the witch's name is Carmen and I think you need to be her friends.....it worked for me. I think she is the head witch of good. I didn't check out the evil one yet.

Dido's new album "Safe Trip Home" is coming out on November 17 2008. More information found on http://www.didomusic.com and http://www.retro-trut.blogspot.com Smiley
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 10:09:12 am »

-_-

First of all, make sure your 100 daily and 81 lifetime, and then there is Ask... Teach me the ways of Light/Netural Magic/Darkness or something like that, it should work.

Altarnative way is to active the testing cheat and to make the witch/warlock selectable and making him to make your sim a witch/warlock, any sim can become a witch, Servos, Plantsims, Bigfoot, etc, and they get a wizard hat though... :tongue8:
pennyhugo

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 10:40:06 am »

was it Carmen Tsee? She always comes to my house, but I did not know she's a witch if that is her. Please tell me if that's her name... Thank you =)
oslo_babe

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 09:59:07 pm »

hi guys,i just purchased AL and i've tried using spawn but it's not working for me.may i know what is the witch's name?so far,i've seen maddie grath,kendal owens and phoebe adams and margaret chun.thank u.
K_O

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 01:08:12 pm »

Carrigon has a pineapple that summons witches both light and dark. I don't have the link but I'm pretty sure I searched for it on insim. I don't have a Carmen witch. The one I see most is Phoebe Adams and the elder witch in my game is named Kitty, so I think names might be random. I don't know why this was different for me, but I had a teen that was really low friendship with the witch and had just met her but she showed him the light after one short conversation with him. I thought it was supposed to be that easy. Does it depend on the lifetime aspiration of the sim? Mine was a popularity sim.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 12:13:56 am »

Didn't want to start a new thread to ask this, so I figured maybe someone in here could help me out. Do I need to search out the good witch to become a good witch? All I've seen so far is the evil witch, but I don't want to be an evil witch and I don't know if it makes a difference which one I learn from?

Sorry if I sound like a bit of a moron. Wink

My other ride is a chocobo.
Dracoamie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2008, 07:43:03 pm »

the witches names probably vary from game to game but they should all have ... the good witch or ... the evil witch (something like that) on the end of their name, also they have costumes to distinguish them when you see them. You have to go to a comunity lot to and wait for them to come (you might not be able to summon a witch if he/'she hasn't been created yet)

As for meeting a good witch - I haven't acutally tried being shown path of dark and being good but I don't see why you couldn't because both good and bad have the option to study light or dark pathes from their books and it depends on which spells you cast i think.

You could always try it and not save if you don't like the result.

I came, I saw, I thought hmm...
Michele

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2008, 08:54:19 pm »

The Witches names DO vary from neighborhood to neighborhood.
Just like the Grand Vampires, Mr Big, and the Diva from Nightlife have variable names which are set when the neighborhood is created.
Renette

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 06:01:25 am »

Quote from: K_O;1367968
Carrigon has a pineapple that summons witches both light and dark. I don't have the link but I'm pretty sure I searched for it on insim.

The pineapple only shows up in your game if you have the Celebration stuff pack. She has another mod on mailboxes, that you can summon NPC's, if you don't have celebration stuff.

You can find her stuff on sims2workshop.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: