Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 01:35:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems becoming a wizard/witch  (Read 7878 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Major Fly

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 03:50:17 pm »

Even with 100 of daily and life time relation with a witch, my sims has'nt the interaction "show me the path of etc...", i've looked for it in ask, in the menu, but nothing...

Do someone know a code to become a witch / warlock (i really think it's my last hope)?
Dracoamie

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2008, 03:40:24 am »

Insim should now do it, do you have the 'fixed' addition?

I came, I saw, I thought hmm...
Major Fly

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 03:47:14 pm »

the fixed addition?

edit : thank you. it work with the latest version of insiminator.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:10:58 pm by Major Fly » Logged
Maria Svensson

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 09:30:33 am »

Quote from: Naria;1368930
Didn't want to start a new thread to ask this, so I figured maybe someone in here could help me out. Do I need to search out the good witch to become a good witch? All I've seen so far is the evil witch, but I don't want to be an evil witch and I don't know if it makes a difference which one I learn from?

Sorry if I sound like a bit of a moron. Wink

Hello Naria, I played an eaxis premade families, had the teenage daughter go to a community lot. She met the dark witch, and asked for show me the dark way. (Don't actually remember if I made them friends first.) :DThen I could fly to booth the dark or the light witch special-lots. I chosed the light one and at my arrival I had to choose the way of good magic to get in. (i.e. there was a question for you) that's another way to do it. Bye for now MiaH

Life happends, and we try to struggle along, never give up, cause life is worth living!
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2008, 07:39:29 am »

My experience with witches is... you cant learn 'the ways of the witch' from just any old witch. You have to befriend the ARCH witch of Good, Bad or Neutral.

For example.. a to become the FIRST nightlife vampire you can be bitten by anyone, and itll work.
To become the FIRST werewolf with pets, you can only get turned by the one 'leader' wolf, not just any old one.

It varies.
To make things easier if you dont wanna 'cheat', just have your witch-to-be sim meet the arch-witch of any orientation on a community lot. Befriend her. Then when the option arises, turn.

After that you can become good/bad/neutral, and youll have a controllable witch with the spell to turn any ole mortal sim into a witch too
Wembeley

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 11:20:46 pm »

Quote from: RenSims0;1372093
The pineapple only shows up in your game if you have the Celebration stuff pack. She has another mod on mailboxes, that you can summon NPC's, if you don't have celebration stuff.

You can find her stuff on sims2workshop.

I don't have the Celebration stuff pack and the pineapple showed up in my game anyway.  But I've started having problems with my game now.  I installed several other hacks at the same time so who knows if it is the pineapple but I am going to make everybody who I want to be a witch be a witch and then delete the pineapple just to be safe.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: