Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:49:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Help!  (Read 2304 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
freakyteen21

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2008, 08:54:44 am »

Ok, I've noticed alot of people are having problems with the new expansion Apartment Life, well my problems are of which has not yet been listed, I've checked.

My sims will not age. I can create Toddlers-Elders and my sims can have babies, but they do not age. And I want to know how to fix this. I've also tried the aging on/off cheat, and that didn't work.

I just moved my teenage sim into a college, and I have no control over her; I can tell her what to do/not do. But I cannot see her wants, fears, motives, skills,etc. I also cannot pause or fast forward the game, or change view. I've tried pressing Tab, Esc. Nothing works.

Also I have noticed some items disappearing, I'll have a toy for children and toddlers (the table that you can draw and play blocks on) and then it disappears. Right after I just purchased it. My money will be taken away but I won't have the toy anymore.

Please help if possible.
Thanks.
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 03:08:17 pm »

Sounds like a CC conflic, probably several of them. I have notice though that AL will let you place items where there is room for them but they wouldn't be useable by a sim then they vanish when you go back to live mode.
freakyteen21

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 06:45:43 pm »

What's a CC conflict? And is there any way to fix it?
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 07:37:35 pm »

CC is Custom Content, things you download like insiminator though I assure you that is not the problem if you have V2.9. Things in your Downloads folder. Remove them and that should fix the problem. (delete them or move the whole folder to your desktop.)
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 06:12:25 pm »

Well, yeah.  If you have AL and Inteen things just aren't going to work right because Inteen IS NOT COMPATIBLE.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: