Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 03:22:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you fish in BV?  (Read 2425 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Crazee2ya

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2008, 10:09:09 pm »

I know you can fish in Seasons because I have it, BUT I was having so many problems with it I had to uninstall it.
I asked about BV perviously and decided not to get it but now I'm thinking about it again, because I love the idea of a beach house!

So can you fish on/in the beach? Or would that require seasons?

And just for kicks what else can you do in BV other than "vacation" (which with the paycheck sims get...like they really can afford it :smt120 )
nana62618

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 10:21:34 pm »

You must have Seasons to fish. I have all of the expansion  and stuff packs and have not been able to fish from a beach, perhaps someone else is able to. Did you get the patch (es) for Seasons?  You definately need the patches for BV, was very buggy. I have never been able to get any of the people in BV to to interact with my vacationing sims, but other players seem to not have any problems.
Crazee2ya

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 10:32:22 pm »

Ehhh yes I've had the patches for seasons, dealt with EA reps, and all this fun stuff. I really liked that EP but it really wasn't worth it all. I even told EA I was done with them and their products, not that they cared lol

Now of course I want more (their cousins to the devil!!!)

Oh I didn't know you could fish at the beach, I was just assuming. Idk what I'll do.

Anyway, thanks for responding Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: