Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:52:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Annoying problem with Apartments  (Read 4111 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Wembeley

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2008, 04:12:15 pm »

I think you should be able to switch between families that live in the same apt building without having to wait for the loading time of exiting to neighborhood then reloading the apartment and selecting a different apartment.  I still don't think there is much of an advantage of putting families in the same apt building.  If I want certain sims to get to know each other easily and be friends, frankly it's easier to move the sims into the same house and then when their friends, have them find their own place.  I like the witches and butlers but haven't really had much fun playing the apartment buildings.  And it's really annoying that you can't build buy in common areas once people have moved into a building.
Camaro_Girl666

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 05:26:06 am »

i totally agree!

all of that is really annoying! we should at least have the option to switch between families in the same building!

(WhenIGetToThisPointOfRealizingHowALLMenAreA**holesIFeelSad..ButSadForWho?ForThemOrForMe??)

[/SIZE][/FONT]
Dizzymental

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 07:18:09 am »

I know what you mean. The novelty kind of wears off very quickly, and you're back to just using the game the way you did before AL came out. There isn't much to it really, as far as I can see. Basically, it's UNI dorms but on neighbourhood lots with a few extras thrown in. Only advantage I can see so far is that you can have roomates, which with hacks eventually will enable players to have non-selectable sims in a household. Other than that, phrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. LOL

Smiley
Michele

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 08:49:14 am »

Considering each family lives in a seperate apartmentsublot cloned from the apartmentbase I do not see an easy solution to it.
Each "sublot" is a seperate clone of the main lot but not visible on the nhood map.
TayterB

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 05:39:31 pm »

I agree with you guys and girls totally I had to families living right next door to one another and had to go out into the nieghborhood and then back into the apartments the two teenagers were dating and they were in love so I just had the one ask the other to move in there apartment I married them and then moved them into a house cause I got tired of going back and forth
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: