Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:38:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a little odd.  (Read 3887 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jackie202

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2008, 03:44:45 pm »

i was playing AL yesterday and when i sent my girl to the mailbox at her apt complex, she got the mail and put it on the ground, ok so i clicked to pay bills and then i even clicked the mailbox it self, and had the option to pay all nills so i clicked that too. maybe that was mymistake becuase then a pop up error showed up saying i could cancel reset or delete..i clicked either cancel or reset..not sure and that was it..it was ok after that..

then i had another girl at the bellanova coffee drip coffeeshop or whatever its called..and she was by the window and some old lady walked right into her spot, and stood in her.. lol..so i got another error message, and i clicked reset this time, and she was fine..

that same girl, then was networking with someone and that person said she was going to give me the number of her friend, and i dont have it. its not in my inventory, and she isnt on my list of people to call.

where could it be?!

lol:smt120

♥~♥~♥~My New Simmies!♥~♥~♥~ [/COLOR]

Want my sims? Download them Here
[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]:cya:
sabriena

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 05:58:55 pm »

I had errors popping up like that before. I *think* it is a conflicting mod that you have.

I took out all my mods besides insimenator and seethem2 and I haven't had that error anymore. One of my errors happened like every couple minutes and I also had an error with the mailbox as well.

So, try it without any hacks or mods in your game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: