Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:28:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Butler Problem  (Read 2187 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Joefish

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2008, 05:43:40 pm »

Ok so I hire a butler, he does his cleaning and other chores but then when he comes back the next day he just stands there and does nothing and he does the same each day he comes. And its obvious that there is stuff to be done when there is garbage on the ground right in front of him and he doesn't pic it up. Could this be conflicting with a mod? or is it a game problem. If it is conflicting with a mod and somebody has had this same problem and figured out which mod it is, it would be much appreciated if you let me know. O and also I end of firing the butler and when i do that an object error occurs that says "controller - Butler". if someone could help me that would be great thanks
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 06:23:09 pm »

Since the butler can do the functions of the maid, gardener, repairman, and nanny, if you have any mods for those 4 NPCs they could be conflicting with the butler.  Christianlov's all-n-1, DMA Workers, and Inge Jones' Nanny mods all come to mind off the top of my head.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: