Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:18:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥ Apartment Life pics ♥  (Read 46154 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2008, 11:34:54 pm »

I have not got the apartment life expansion yet, gotta wait till October for it. Could you guys please post some pics so I can see what I am gonna get in October. Thanks so much ♥ kiss kiss
Nat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 01:38:14 pm »

I was just going to post these in my thread but might as well put them here

Just trying out AL - playing Tara DeBateau (the rich teen) after a mini makeover

Buying Jewelry

High Five

Statue

Coffee Shop

Singing

Stand up

Huge crowd

Lots of new pc games including Spore and Comand and Conquer Smiley

Vending machines

Hanging out (literally)

Playing Spore

New Study Options

« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 01:59:32 pm by nhayes17 » Logged

lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 02:34:58 pm »

nhayes, great pictures!!
Lol Im going to do the same-I really love this expansion-its neat to be able to have your neighbors and visit them. I just did one of the tutorials too on how to build your own apartment cause I like the outsides but not the insides of some in the game-either too small or have too many of the wall closets that block the view so I built my own now.

Here's some of mine from my new apartment neighborhood
This is one of my girl's at the playground-one of the neighbor kids is playing along with her

Falling off the monkey bars

Looking out the tower

Riding the little horse

One of the neat things I like is how when a new person comes to rent an apartment, the other neighborhors come out too to see the new person-I rent all the apartments out to my own families so they are all ones I interact when its their floor Im on--I tried the apartments that were side by side but when you are playing the active family the other apartment shows up empty so its hard to take pictures or do anything unless all the walls are up-but if you do the apartments were each one is on a seperate floor then its much easier. I also love the trailer park that comes with this expansion too

I love alot of the new features like the windows-this is a studio apartment for one of my girls

The neighbors can visit each other but only the family you are playing at the moment are ones you can control.
This one the girl came down to visit and invite the little girl up to play with her sister

Signing a rental agreement

Playing peekaboo and hugs

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z224/lil_yellow_rose/prescottway/daisy/daisyrose104.jpg" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z224/lil_yellow_rose/prescottway/daisy/daisyrose105.jpg" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z224/lil_yellow_rose/prescottway/daisy/daisy103.jpg" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">

Vibrating bed-glows
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 02:39:49 pm by lil_yellow_rose » Logged
teralis

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 02:43:52 pm »

Your sims are gorgeous!

barnesfam

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 02:45:25 pm »

AL looks great.  I wasn't even thinking about it becuz there is no insim or inteen for it. But I am rethinking it
Nat

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 03:00:05 pm »

Gorgeous family and apartment block Yellow Rose - I just had a quick look, will try the build options at the weekend.

I think I'm going to build a custom neighbourhood based on Belladonna Cove as it is quite a big hood with a coast line Smiley

~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 06:35:02 pm »

Thanks for the lovely pics nhayes17  and lil_yellow_rose. You guys have me so excited now, not long to wait, it is allready September Smiley
Nat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 07:15:55 pm »

apparently the extra video games are freetime - just not noticed them before Smiley

only a few weeks to go before you get it Smiley just looking forward to playing round with the new building options more than anything Smiley

love the secret bookcase door as well

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 08:56:32 pm »

Cute shots, everyone!  :smile bi:  Definitely hate I'm missing out on the fun, but at least I get to see everyone else's adventures in AL.  Wink

(*sticking thread now*)

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 01:59:35 pm »

*fidgets in seat*

As soon as the essentials are updated... no sooner... *shuffle*

I so wanna get my paws on that EP though Cheesy

No requests please
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 02:53:29 pm »

These are all from my legacy which is pretty much all I'm playing these days.  It is in the story section, go read it if you like, it's riveting! Cheesy  I have yet to had these pictures yet, so you all get a sneak peak.

Lola a maxis sim, but partner to one of my sims received an untimely transformation to the dark side of magic!

She than proceeded to enjoy it a bit to much!

This is the cuddle under the stars animation and yes Max the zombie can completely see you!

The hidden early morning snuggle animation is adorable and randomly played.  They lightly kiss and stoke each other's hair and doze in each other's arms. :love9:  
Meet Matthew and his boyfriend Jason.

Best thing ever, ceilings!  *huggles Stephen*
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 02:55:57 pm by erica_jean698 » Logged

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 03:46:32 pm »

want it.

JeffL1965

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 04:14:56 pm »

WOW!!!! Thanks for all the pix!! This expansion pack looks like it's gonna be a really good one! Smiley I'm still gonna wait until all the patches are out, but it does look really cool! Smiley

Please have a look at my request: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=88372
girlboheme

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 04:27:36 pm »

These are so awesome!  I can't wait to get this XD
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 10:15:34 pm »

They can cuddle under the covers! I've wanted that for ages! :toothy7:

Great pics Erica. That is just so fitting for Lola, given her boyfriend :laughing: I so want this now, I always drool over new animations for stories Cheesy

I still love Stephen to bits :love2:

No requests please
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: