Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 12:42:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥ Apartment Life pics ♥  (Read 45777 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 04:07:15 pm »

Oh wow, I can't wait until October wooohoooo, thanks for all the brilliant pics everyone Smiley
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 07:59:27 pm »

Aww thanks Sadie!  Cheesy

Here is one more picture I forgot to add before.  Lola goes to class as the crow flies, in her pyjamas. Wink

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
jadesstar

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 08:11:56 pm »

Quote from: barnesfam;1361341
AL looks great.  I wasn't even thinking about it becuz there is no insim or inteen for it. But I am rethinking it

InSim is usually updated for every expansion pack, it just takes time because they can't begin working on a new version until after the expansion pack comes out. Inteen will also be updated but it may take awhile. Jase (the creator) wasn't planning on it, but has decided to do it. Unfortunately, he doesn't have any beta testers so he needs to test it himself. It may be awhile.

Thanks for the picks. Those ceilings look awesome! I didn't think I'd like them, but they look cool. You can toggle them off and on, right?
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 08:48:01 pm »

Yeah, there's a new button to do that I hear.

@Erica: You're very welcome Smiley Not too keen on Max though, he's so mean! Where'd you get that witch replacement from, just out of interest?

PS: I caved, in the end - found a copy on Amazon for just under a tenner, including postage Cheesy Gonna test it on my laptop though, not gonna mess up my main games for it just yet Tongue
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 08:50:18 pm by Sadie79 » Logged

No requests please
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 09:00:37 pm »

Right, here. Smiley  She's spooky but has muffins.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=90989

Yeah Max is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me.  He was always mean, from childhood with only a few nice personalty points.  Lucky for Max, Stephen is a Libra with Full nice points!  I've never seen that on a born-in-game sim.  

Still he carries his heart on his sleeve.  He has so many friends but only a few are romantically interested in him.  His new girlfriend Christina is nice enough and he likes her but still carries a flame for his exes despite the fact that they both cheated on him.  He is always waiting to call them and have them come over.  Bless him.

See I start talking about my sims and can't stop. *lol*  I almost forget it's a game, more of a social experiment really. Cheesy

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
BlackKat13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008, 10:53:05 pm »

A couple nice witch pictures:

She's in front of the good witches castle.  She wasn't casting a spell, witches will autonomously play with their wand.

The witch donned out in witch clothes is the main good witch, my sim is the one pointing her wand at her.

I'll be in Race For the Cure on September 21st.  Help me save the boobies, and raise money for the Susan G. Komen foundation!  Click Here
Save Boobies Everywhere!-Click HERE to Fund Free Mammograms!
Kooleegyrl

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 05:56:54 am »

I think this EP looks Great. I just got it lastnight but haven't really played. I want to be a witch so bad.
Nice Pix everyone, thanks for sharing. Smiley

::EDIT:: Yellow Rose building your own Apts is a great idea. :-P
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 05:59:05 am by Kooleegyrl » Logged

:worship:[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Sim Me Please[/COLOR]:worship:
click link below:
[/COLOR]
emol0ve

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 10:36:05 am »

I want it, i saw it down town and was begging my mum for it but she said no so I have to wait four weeks for when I have enough for it!
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 08:11:31 pm »

Great pics everyone. I put a huge printout of the game with the words hint hint 7 October on it on the fridge LOL. So I should get it for my birthday Cheesy
MandyWay28

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 08:47:06 pm »

The Ep looks really cool and i love all the pictures but i dont think i have enough space on my computer because i have all the other EP's one stuff pack and ton of custom content Sad

check out my sim family  http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=76790
sim mother of 5 boys n one grandbaby
mizzhyphywifey

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2008, 09:01:34 pm »

hahaha. i already know what they're going to do with the animations from that pole...

nothin\' compares 2 the satisfaction, that i feel when we out mashin\'
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2008, 10:44:11 pm »

Could someone please post a pic of the little lap dog I read about in the apartment chat. Is it cute, and what does the little critter do? Smiley
Liv

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2008, 11:06:03 pm »

Ok so I broke my rule and installed.  I do have one jump bug, they get stuck every now and then using some objects (telephone and wedding arch so far, lol).

But here are my shots.  

I made a new simmie Stella.

Checking out her new place.

Signing lease

Meeting a new neighbor

Brushing teeth (SO EXCITED!)

Getting her mail

Playing Spore

Community lot time!

Vending machine

Reciting Poetry

Walking through the park (Just thought she looked nice  :$ )

Learning to dance/Dancing

1ST Mr./Miss Multitalent with Midori Emerson . 1ST Real World Skkylar Emerson . 1ST Married by Simmerica- Jason and Darla Miller . 1ST Bachelor Malibu- Roshanda Gardner

My Sims

Chapters 1 and 2 Available Now!
RanaAurora

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2008, 02:14:20 am »

Awesome pictures.  I need to figure out how to make my in-game snapshots larger with better quality so I can post some too.

How come I can't find the "Brush Teeth" option?
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2008, 06:47:22 am »

what about the doggie

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: