Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 01:31:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: READ FIRST - Rules For Making (Or Posting) Mod Requests - READ FIRST  (Read 8890 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: September 01, 2008, 12:43:08 am »

1. Before making a request, please make sure it hasn't been requested or done already (search is your friend). If we have to search for you that is less time we have to work on requests.

2. Please don't request adult mods. Do so on the adult site.

3. Don't request new meshes, recolors, skins, animations, or new memories (I don't do those)

4. Please don't request more then 2 mods. Doing so will cause your requests to be ignored.

5. When making a request, tell me which EP you need the mod for.

6. Rudeness towards my moderators will not be tolerated. Their actions are final, and are done at my request.

7. Rudeness towards me or anyone else will not be tolerated.

8. Do not bump your own threads. If you do, your request will not be considered.

9. I will not fix other people's mods. I'm much too busy with my own.

10. Don't anger Jenna. She has a surplus of padlocks, and isn't afraid to use them.

11. Don't request mods be made compatible with Inteen.

12. Don't start up multiple threads with the same mod request if one or more threads were already closed for various reasons.

13. Don't anger Chaavik. She isn't afraid to make statements and close threads.

14. Be patient after making a request. Chaavik or I will reply when we have the time.

15. Do NOT make requests and attach POLLS to your requests, or they will be locked or removed.

16. Do NOT create more then one request thread, unless your previous request has been done.

17. Do NOT TYPE IN CAPS. Doing so will cause your requests to be ignored.

18. Do Not Type In Bold. Doing so will cause your requests to be ignored.

Thank You,

Squinge, his master Jenna, and his minions
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 06:32:48 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: