Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:36:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: large fish aquarrium  (Read 7095 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 12:32:58 am »

Yeah, it gets in that User cheats file so, removing downloads doesn't fix it, and you can use the blur remover in See Them, just not anything else.
Oh another OOPS - Elctroboost Delux, if you have it and it's working don't remove it then try to put it back from the compressed file. I did and it corrupted Belladona Cove - made it load as if I had never played it every time, even after creating a family and building two apartment complexes, a community center and a witch lot. OUCH - I had to reset the hood and lose electro to clear the trouble.
harrtenn

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 09:54:34 am »

thanks so much for the help I am very grateful to u! Now back to fill up my dl folder hahahaha.

Send me flowers while I'm alive. They won't do me a damn bit of good after I'm dead."
harrtenn

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 07:41:27 am »

Thank you naw78 I do have that in my folder and I will get rid of it and see what happens. I have still been having trouble with the fish tank even though I did what was mentioned above. Dang I like the transparent water too. If this is what the problem is I will have to request someone to make a version that doesn't conflict, more later.

Send me flowers while I'm alive. They won't do me a damn bit of good after I'm dead."
raindrops84

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2008, 08:30:00 am »

Aww my condolences in loosing are your CC. That has happened to me a couple times and I needed time to mourn (but then you get over it get new stuff and for some reason I always prefer the new CC to what you lost) Tongue Good luck!

Keep your words soft and tender for tomorrow you may have to eat them ~ Author Unknown

Join the fight against SecuROM-> http://reclaimyourgame.com/
harrtenn

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2008, 08:39:52 am »

Your correct raindrops84 I do like my new stuff more and I am happy to say that naw78 was correct it was targus transparent water that created the conflict with the game. Got rid of it and now every thing is working yeah I can use the big fish tank!!! hehehe!  Now can somebody make tranparent water that doesn't conflict with the big fish tank? hehe

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: