Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 09:17:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Nanny kidnaps infants?  (Read 9522 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2008, 09:52:04 am »

I have no idea why this is happening but it's so irritating.  I will have my sim hire useless nanny because they are exausted.
Nanny comes she takes mediocre care of baby, makes messes half prepared food then....when it's time to leave she tries to take the baby.  Apparently the game won't let her get away with this crime so she throws baby in front of mail box!  Ugh!  Why??
  It's happened twice on two different lots.

I have all the patches so I don't know why this is  happening.  Anybody know what I can do?

Here is some pictures I snapped of attempted kidnapping.

Here she goes trying to take baby her acomplice waits in van.

Getting in van with baby.

Look at these two.....they look like psycho kidnappers.

They can't take baby so they throw baby on road by mail box!  Poor baby!

:smt120

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 10:07:21 am »

That's horrible!  Poor baby indeed. Sad

I have heard of that happening before, but that time the nanny actually got away with kidnapping the baby.  I don't think anyone has figured out just why this happens.  Scary bug though.

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 10:10:46 am »

Oh boy!  It really sux's cause this couple works so they need nanny ugh...I guess they are going to have to build a Servo to take care of baby.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 10:21:46 am »

ooh!  I snapped pics of the other attempted kidnapping by psycho nannnies!
This is Brandy Broke's house and baby.
Nanny leaves home with baby in her arms like she is going to take it.
Then has second thoughts?! and puts baby on grass.

Another infant left on the lawn by the trash can by Nanny!  Ugh...I hate the Nanny.

Coptic Text

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 07:42:09 pm »

I had no problems with the nanny until my legacy founder needed to call one, 'cause she was shattered, hubby was working, and they already had three cats to look after. Given the story's posted I'll try not to spoil anything:

Toddler filled 'its' nappy, but all the nanny would do was put the tot in the chair, take 'it' out and put on the floor, grab a bottle, put back in chair... rinse and repeat. Although she did empty a potty before I'd had enough. Ugh... never again.

No requests please
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 08:53:59 pm »

LOL!  The frizzy haired one above is obsessive compulsive about bathing.  Baby grew into a toddler now she is going to wash baby to death.  I went ahead and had hubby build two servos they are at least controllable.

Nanny still comes even tho she got fired and washes their clean toddler over and over again. ugh....

Coptic Text

sabriena

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 07:22:00 am »

That's messed up. It got me laughing though..a lot! I've never had a nanny go all wonky on me though
mamasimk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 10:20:02 am »

I hate using the nannies. I had a couple hire one and the first thing she did was start an argument with the mother, which leaves her furious with the nanny. Even if you fire them, then still keep coming. I'd rather just have only one parent work, or move in another sim to help out the family. Servos may be an answer, but I got tired of them too, always wanting to be social with the family, but at least I never had one try to kidnap the baby.
divababy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 10:23:49 am »

Well on the bright side, Apartment life you can actually ask a neighbor to watch the kids now! ( if you have the EP) Definately dont use the butler to do it because he doent really pay them attention!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 11:29:11 am »

LOL!  If my ricketty ole puter can handle not sure looking forward to sims 3!  I actually miss the monkey butler from the old timer sims 1 he was funny!

Coptic Text

RoyalRaspberry
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 12:58:21 am »

I actually had the Nanny kidnap my toddler - completly vanished from my house. Did you use the 'dismiss' on the nanny when she did it? My nanny behaved for a few days before the kidnapping, then when I dismissed her, she snapped and decided to take the kid with her. XD
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 01:05:19 am by RoyalRaspberry » Logged
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 02:34:51 pm »

oh boy thats stinks!  So far it seems only to be infants no toddlers but haven't really played any toddlers for too long recently so yeah it's possible they would want to take them too!
Ugh!  I'm starting to think this is some new recent bug cause i'm seeing baby thefts a lot now!

Coptic Text

deekitty31

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 05:29:17 pm »

Psycho Nanny's??  Oh my! I've never seen this happen, but I will definately keep a close eye on them. LOL!
Lis Noir

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2008, 07:31:13 pm »

My nannies have never kidnapped the kids, but one time there was one that just wouldn't leave, even when I dismissed and fired her. She stayed in the lot for "days" and they kept sending in another nannies to do her job..SO, I would have two useless nannies at the same time, who would start fighting with the parents.

Je ne comprends pas les hommes, mais je ne veux pas les comprendre
Henry Crun

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2008, 01:50:12 pm »

The best place for these psycho nannies is 'The Nanny Jail' :-P

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: