Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 09:31:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Nanny kidnaps infants?  (Read 9566 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 12:11:13 pm »

ROFLMAO!!!
I like that need one of those!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Rosebud1773

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2008, 05:10:12 pm »

LOL..I had a nanny kidnap a baby in NL a few times. She got away with it too. Just input boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and spawn the tomb stone of L and D. Then select get family member. You can retrieve your missing kid that way if your psycho nanny snatches it. I've also had the parents take the babies and toddlers to work with them. The tomb stone is a good thing to keep on the lot at all times and doesn't require an active cheat to work.

The sims are like ants and I'm the mean little kid with the magnifying glass...muahahaha!
zuri

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 05:19:58 pm »

I've also had a Nanny kidnap my infants! It is very frustrating!
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2008, 11:56:08 pm »

Once the nanny thrown the baby near the pool! thats why I use the teen nanny mod :angel:
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 02:23:59 am »

I'm using that too now I've found it, but that won't help with a legacy.

Fortunately now I've found other means, so she's history anyway Wink

No requests please
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2008, 12:11:18 pm »

Sadie you are very mysterious tell us about your....other means.

BTW I'm having such a hard time posting today ugh....is the site having trouble?

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 12:17:09 pm »

Your not the only one... It seems the sites is now making alot MSN popups...
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2008, 04:18:54 am »

Quote from: vickylougrl;1389431
Sadie you are very mysterious tell us about your....other means.

I don't wanna spoil anything with my legacy story, that's why :angel: All I'll say is, you need BV to be able to do it Wink

No requests please
PoisonNightRain

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2008, 07:42:59 pm »

Hahaha! That's hilarious! It's never happened to me, though.

:eh:
mizmudgie
Site Santa!

Yes...I bite.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 11:47:24 pm »

I had a visitor walk off with a baby that had been set down on the front lawn. The mother had been instructed to "say goodbye to everyone" and the visitor just walked away with the baby.  I exited without saving and got the kid back that way.

If you want respect...SHOW RESPECT!!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 05:50:20 am »

I had this happen with a kitten last night. One of my sim's friends came to visit, and stayed there all night, playing chess by herself while the others slept. She picked up this kitten, then I got this dialogue about "You invited me to stay over but didn't let me get any sleep, I'm leaving" and she walked off with the kitten still in her hands. Luckilly he ended up - I dunno if it was originally by the mailbox, but I heard him whining about trying to get up the stairs, so at least he was still there.

What was really stupid about that was, I hadn't invited her to stay, and even if I had, there was a spare room for cryin' out loud! Nothing stopping her sleeping if she wanted to, she just stayed at the damn chessboard ¬_¬

No requests please
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2008, 10:54:21 pm »

lol! I have had that too!  A total stranger will linger around the apartment in my case.  He wouldn't leave and stop whining.  Then like I not sure after a full day of stalking the apartment windows I got the same line as you.
I had locked the front door so no lot sims could come into the apartment so I wonder if that had something to do with it?
He couldn't get in so he lingered around the apartment until he finally stated he was invited but not allowed to sleep.
I wonder what would happen if I allowed him he probably would have tried to steal my couple's toddler.

I noticed this when I installed apartments did not see it with seasons or freetime.
The uninvited overnight guest and attempted abductions.

Coptic Text

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2008, 10:45:19 am »

The abductions have been a problem before AL I think - at least with kittens/babies/etc being taken to work - but this uninvited guest thing is something new I gather. Others have reported that too. I could understand it if we had invited a guest to stay over without taking into account beds, but when they invite themselves and there's a spare room on lot... :x

No requests please
Rosebud1773

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2008, 08:41:53 pm »

Uninvited guests isn't new by any means. I only have Uni-NL only installed and it happens at least 3-4 times a generation for me, probably more. Sometimes someone will show up and just walk in, make themselves at home and take over. They fall asleep at the table in their plate and eventually get up, wet themselves and leave. From time to time they just get up and die. Happens with the nannies too, but they won't die. Crazy glitches we all have to put up with...lol.

The sims are like ants and I'm the mean little kid with the magnifying glass...muahahaha!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2008, 06:04:05 pm »

I meant the sims showing up - ringing the doorbell if you're lucky Tongue - staying all night, and then complaining that they had nowhere to sleep and leaving. That I believe is an AL-specific issue, with the new way they handle guests and the "Say Goodbye" thing.

No requests please
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: