Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 03:38:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: renting with NPC's?  (Read 2388 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
slydfox

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2008, 10:30:31 pm »

Hi i got the game the other day and have moved several sims into apartments but for some reason i cant find the SEARCH FOR ROOMATES option in euther the paper, computer or phone. I have tried moving in with little money and searched everywhere...
Is this a glitch or do i have to wait a while for the option?

(Also i downloaded the patch for FT from the Sims website and that works well but i have never been able to find the "Go Jogging" option for my fitness sims and yesterday i was playing and was able to get protein shake before it said i was able then when that camer up i couldn't get it from the fridge anymore, im confused.)

Should i jhust uninstall and reinstall everything?
:chainsaw:
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 11:31:01 pm »

Sounds like a mod conflict to me.
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 08:32:17 am »

A mod or the computer you get for doing the pre-order from EA - it does the no roomate thing to both it'self and the phone. You can place an ad for a roomate by phone but no - one ever calls if that vomp is in your apartment. Also lost the go hiking on a nature sim, sold that comp, got the folding screen one and, all of it was fine.

If you don't have that, look for computer mods, custom comps and remove them.
slydfox

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 06:33:46 pm »

thanks dark i'll check it out, i'm pretty sure i don't have that comp (i get one from mr Humble?) but i do know i have a kids only mod comp, i never use it anyway so i will just delkete it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: