Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 08:58:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lot crashing to desktop after installing ep  (Read 1718 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mizzhyphywifey

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2008, 02:59:33 am »

I just installed bon voyage and everytime i enter a certain lot it crashes to the desktop while loading. other lots work just fine, and i've tried removing my hacks so i dont understand what the problem is, also i havent downloaded anything new. are certain objects not compatible with later ep's? thats the only thing i can think of. and ive searched the net for hours for an answer. i've read through tons of postings about these sort of things happening after installing a new ep, but havent come up with anything. ive removed the group.cache thing, my video card is just fine. can someone please help?

nothin\' compares 2 the satisfaction, that i feel when we out mashin\'
daistarr3
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 03:39:58 am »

Have you installed the BV Patch yet? Make sure your game is up to date with Maxis Update patches. I am sure that this corrected alot of the crashing or lots not opening at all on the Vacation lots. Make sure you take out all downloads and hacks before you install. You should have done this before you installed BV also. I hope this helps.
mizzhyphywifey

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 03:42:45 am »

yes i just installed it and tried it with the patch, it still does it. it is my favorite lot/family and ive spent hours on the home. =( i just cant think of why bon voyage would make it stop working.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 03:44:58 am by mizzhyphywifey » Logged

Christy1077

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 03:48:05 am »

Have you tried moving the family to a different lot?

mizzhyphywifey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 12:43:08 pm »

no i have not tried that. i was hoping i could try to save the lot, but i guess its a goner. i didnt want to lose all the things i have done to the house

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: