Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:34:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Visitor glitch on Apartments??  (Read 3127 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
emyasuicide

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2008, 07:20:57 am »

Hey people, I'm brand new to this forum thing, so have no idea what i'm doing! haha! I have bought the Sims 2 Apartment expansion, it looks great, though a few aspects are disappointing, seems EA are too busy thinking about the Sims 3 and have forgotton their loyal Sims 1&2 fans..! Anyway, I have moved someone in to an apartment I made with the cheat. But whenever she invites people over, or asks her neighbour to 'come out' he goes into her flat, chats or eats a meal with her, then goes straight back into his flat!! Happens every time! Sad Guessing this is because I used the cheat to mod my own apartment. Why do EA keep doing this with the Sims 2? It's supposed to be a game with hardly any limits, but they've made it so you can't even design your own apartment, like they did with Bon Voyage! And their versions are always crap, lets face it!! Has this happened to anyone yet? Any advice??

xx:smt120
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 08:26:46 am »

Of course they do, they won't use your toilet or anything until they are friends, then, well if yours is better than thiers, they may not go home except to sleep, if your bed and sofa are both occupied. And Tse is the noisiest neighbor, contantly having to bag on the wall to get her to turn the TV or stereo down.
emyasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 10:17:43 am »

Hey, thanks for the reply! But, none of this applies. They both have crushes on eachother and the friend bar is very high. I had four seats all unoccupied, she lives on her own. The visitor will just walk off mid conversation, or halfway through eating a meal with her and will go straight back to his/her apartment! and she hasn't has any noise complaints yet... any more suggestions?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 12:33:36 pm »

Apartment dwellers have a 10pm "curfew."  Once they finish whatever action they are doing when 10 pm rolls around, they go home.
emyasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 04:23:09 am »

Thanks for the reply, think that might be it then?? Not played it too much yet, so will test is out and see what happens!
emyasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 05:56:41 am »

Hey people! No, I think there is a glitch on this game, big time!! My visitors come out of their doors, go into my apartment and then just walk straight back into theirs, when they do this, you can't select them to talk or anything! This is at any time of day and even if there is food there and free seats and even when they are in love!! :smt120 This expansion is driving me mad! I've also had that error message people keep talking about, with the mailbox. It's corrected itself, but this is surely the most bugged game Sims2 has ever had! The other night, the game wouldn't even load up! Saying there was another Sims running, when there wasn't at all! Took me a fair few gos to get it running! Never had that problem before installing Apartments.
This is all very disappointing, have been very excited about this game and now I'm a bit nervous about it crashing my whole computer or somthing!

Anyone got anymore help/advice/information/or has experienced the same things??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: