Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 03:12:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Witchy-Poo  (Read 20056 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2008, 06:40:22 pm »

Quote from: 2*B~Weird;1368305
I have a question about witches (or warlocks, really):

I know that to become a witch, your sim has to befriend a witch and ask to be turned into a witch, correct? But does that only work for females? Like, would a male sim wishing to become a warlock need to befriend another warlock or can a witch turn them regardless?

hello

if that can answer your question yes its possible and if your sim that is a witch or warlock (wizard if good) can be turn into a witch or warlock
:smile:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 06:42:55 pm by Pierre1 » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
dragon_tfm

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2008, 07:27:13 pm »

whats that doll thingy several of the sims have in morbids pics? is it a voodoo doll or somthing? i havent made any full evil ones yet or maxed out my good one yet either so is it a high up thing? or is it even witch goodness?

check out my uploads here  updated May 15, 2008

please do not upload my creations anywhere else or claim them as your own thx!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2008, 05:16:50 pm »

hello

did you know that if your sim is a good witch or warlock you get a good memory but if your sim is an evil witch or warlock you get a bad memory.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
baileywll

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2008, 12:33:48 pm »

Quote from: Kooleegyrl;1365269
Is the witch already living in a house on the Lot or do we have to hunt her down to find her?

You should find that the Cordial sisters both have witches as friends when you start the game, one dark and one white.  Just invite them round and get more friendly, then you should have the option of asking to be shown the path of darkness or the path of light.  Hey presto, Kimberly and Samantha are witches.
Michele

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2008, 03:40:08 am »

I picked up an Aspiration Benefit point on 2 Sims so far who studied to maximum darkness and then to maximum good. A rather pleasant surprise.

The Business Perk which gives you access to every Sim in town, including NPC's, is very helpful for making initial contact with the NPC witches by phone.
gentjt38

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 02:10:50 am »

Yes I've played both good and bad witches.  Unfortunately I had to give them all Witchbegon cause all they did was drive me freakin nuts with all that annoying noise they love to make every 5 seconds.  "Yibby"  "Weee" and them cackles from the evil witches.  It's bad when you have to tell them to shut up already!!
Wembeley

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2008, 09:49:57 pm »

Just make sure you backup everything before you install it, especially if you have hacks.  I had so many problems I had to uninstall and reinstall and I'm still having problems.  The butler is not as cool as I thought it would be and I don't even use apartments except to get people to know each other and then I move them out. And witches aren't as fun as I had hoped but hopefully some good mods and hacks will be coming soon.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: