Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:18:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Witchy-Poo  (Read 19362 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« on: September 02, 2008, 01:17:37 pm »

I have yet to install this game, but the box is sitting on my desk and inching closer to me. Has anyone played a witch yet? Were you a good witch or bad? Did you think it was worth the hype? I'd love to hear about your sims!

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

wickedsims_93

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 01:24:59 pm »

I was both...but they both have the neutral witch robes...I dont know how to change it. But they are kinda fun. It was worth the hype. My 2 witches are sisters and one is good and one is bad...but I cant change their robes and it ticks me off.

sometimes you have to take a step back
to realize whats important in your life,
what you can live with, but more importantly
and what you can't live without.
[/B][/FONT]WS_93:tongue8:
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 01:31:42 pm »

Oooh! Can you share some of the fun things that you did with them? How do you like the spells? Are there any other unique qualities besides the spell casting?

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 01:39:59 pm »

I'm curious about this too. Although it's gonna bite if you can't change the robes, I hope that's not the case Sad

No requests please
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 01:47:27 pm »

You can change them just go to the closet and plan an everyday outfit and you change also go to mirror and change appearance and the hat will go away. They seem ok I played one for a bit was nice and went to evil...

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 01:58:47 pm »

In order for the good witch to get the neutral or evil witch robes, the good witch has be change alignment.  Kind of like the good girl/boy gone bad.  The original robes are retained and they get the new robes.  Once that happens there should be no problem changing robes.

I'm sure someone is out there right now coming up with a mod to allow any robe without the alignment change.  Not to mention recolors that are sure to come.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 02:01:20 pm »

There already are recolours of the robes Wink

http://emosims.org/

No requests please
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 02:09:20 pm »

uhm... those aren't the witch robes.
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 02:11:15 pm »

I've had a bad witch and she is a lot of fun and yes worth the hype if you are willing to take the time to learn the ways of darkness.  

Favourite pastimes seem to be making random sims cluck like a chicken, setting random fires, and making other sims that anger her fat. Cheesy  She also irritates everyone by littering lots of cockroaches and fierce lightening storms.  Other sims have reacted to her with fear and dread, wringing of the hands and things.  Currently at this very moment she is making an evil lamp with her cauldron.  

She can also do other things, like clean up puddles, and other helpful spells but those tend to be neutral and Lola is an evil witch! :smt106

Edit: Ancient is right, but the the robes were extracted here with the rest of the new NCP clothing.  http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=299245
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 02:14:14 pm by erica_jean698 » Logged

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 02:25:29 pm »

I am not a witch.  I never cast any spells on those women to get them into my bed!  There was no coersion at all.  I don't know anything about this witchery stuff.  I don't have any clue how these women just poofed into my apartment.  I never used the phone to call any of them!

Zach Miller the Infallibly Good Warlock with Impure Intentions
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 02:34:21 pm »

Quote from: ancienthighway;1362905
uhm... those aren't the witch robes.

So they're not... that's how they're advertised though, so what are they really? :oogle:

No requests please
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 05:34:51 pm »

Those are just dresses. The witch robes--well, you'll know them when you see them.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 05:59:55 pm »

hello

i did not meet a witch yet but i hope to meet 1 soon and learn some spells and i am sure that you will love al.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
dragon_tfm

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 07:03:04 pm »

it convient if you want to be a good withc but want all teh dresses get turned into a bad witch first then study on up for a good witch and youll get all three...or go teh opisite way for want a bad witch but get trained by a good one i happened to do it the first way since i had no intentions of waiting for the other witch to show up before i could get turned

check out my uploads here  updated May 15, 2008

please do not upload my creations anywhere else or claim them as your own thx!
~Iris~

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 09:20:13 pm »

I have a goodie and a baddie.  They're a married couple who have a teenaged daughter.  I've had the father (baddie) cast a few spells on some random victims...er...neighbors Cheesy.  Mom (goodie) has spent her time casting naturey type spells.  It's fun, but I was frustrated yesterday when I couldn't change them out of their clothes.  They were not walking around like that throughout the entire game!  Whatever happened fixed itself though.  Looking at them now, they look like your typical Mr. and Mrs. Joe Sim.

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: