Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:56:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding Pictures :)  (Read 112014 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
awtm10

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2007, 10:45:05 pm »

The Union of Philipa Lorlei Loyas and Dillante Stuart

Standing underneath the wedding arch... Phil doesnt want you to know she's pregnant... shhh... I didn't tell you this lol

Phil's way of sharing cake...

Philipa and her twin sister Patricia with Dillante eating cake... It was a nice day :toothy1:

And last but not least... My Guests of Honor. Patricia Lorlie Loyas and Jayna Stuart:stop:

Kool pictures guys

Bartholomew's Kids
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2007, 12:23:11 am »

Yep. I don't like for my sims to be pregnant before the wedding or on vacation. I can't anything done. Forget it with the champagne, they will drink until they all have to pee. One toast, then I take it away, to the bride's inventory. Sorry to see the bride past out, it's a blessing to see the limo come up, because the couple gets refreshed. I love the dress.

Awtm10, your sims are sooo cute. I love the twin sisters. Beautiful eyes. Hey tell the bride, if she gets married in that dress, everyone knows that she is pregnant, no secrets there. LOL! Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2007, 12:25:20 am »

you're welcome glad you enjoy them!

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 23, 2007, 09:15:28 pm »

My sim daughter and her fiancee's wedding, at the Chapel of Lewiston Village. Tongue

We are legal now!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Eternal Winds

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 23, 2007, 09:36:28 pm »

Quote from: awtm10;983386
The Union of Philipa Lorlei Loyas and Dillante

And last but not least... My Guests of Honor. Patricia Lorlie Loyas and Jayna Stuart:stop:

Kool pictures guys

cool pic!
hey, do you know were I could find the dress on the second girl, it looks awesome
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:25:09 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 23, 2007, 09:43:48 pm »

I am not for certain, Eternal, but it comes with Glamour Life stuff pack.  I will check my game in a minute.

xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 23, 2007, 10:57:35 pm »

wow digni thanks! everyone's got some beautiful wedding pics! i should post some more Cheesy

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 23, 2007, 11:17:11 pm »

I am sooo happy. No more kids to marry off.  Now the kids have to deal with it in their own families. LOL!

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 23, 2007, 11:54:36 pm »

Aha! I see, :laugh:

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 24, 2007, 07:37:07 am »

Okay, I'm straight now! LOL ^^

digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 24, 2007, 05:23:37 pm »

Lewis-Where did the bride's hair come from? It looks like Sshodan's but I'm not sure.

On to the next wedding, which features xhanna'sx dress!

The bride in this wedding (Marta Carter) was supposed to stay dead. I was trying for a male pizza deliverer and she popped up. Akiko (see my other wedding) was supposed to be a lot holder and killer, but I felt terrible for the two of them, so Akiko got her own life, but not before resurrecting Marta. Marta brought Darrel Brewer home from work and poof, the rest was history. Even though I think he's fugly as sin, I figured what the hey? Let them be happy. Marta is a family Sim, and I'm actually going to indulge her 10 kids/20 grandkids wants. I must really be insane.

Also: I envy all of you who have Bon Voyage. Community lot weddings work in my game, but I have the annoyance of the couple's engagement rings never becoming wedding rings, do they in BV? Plus I'm itching to throw a destination wedding and a church wedding, but until then, boring backyard weddings for me.

I apologize if the photos are a bit blah. I didn't get any good photos of the backyard all prettied up for them-or decent photos and closeups of the bride or groom all dressed up. Marta was also pregnant in this wedding-however she didn't collapse and pee herself during the wedding because I took care of her major needs before the ceremony.

Here is a photo of Marta. Isn't she gorgeous?

And Darrel, who I don't have a close up of, is fugly because his nose is crooked, his eyes are sunken in and his cheeks...please don't get me started. He's passed them to nearly all the children born so far (two outside marriage, two inside: the twins who were born after this wedding got Marta's face-hallelujah!) and I'm mad at him for doing so.

Here is Marta in her wedding dress!

I love this picture. "What do you think YOU'RE doing? You're ruining my picture!"
"Your flowers are in wonderful condition! They don't need any attention from me today!"

A long shot of the backyard.

Vows and kiss. *yawn, clunk, zzzzzz*

I allowed them one toast before I took away the bottle. If they could only control themselves...

And finally, Marta feeds her infant son, Lewis.

Edited since the photos were broken.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 07:56:31 pm by digni7y » Logged

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
Eternal Winds

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 24, 2007, 05:28:04 pm »

Quote from: lewisb40;1003026
I am not for certain, Eternal, but it comes with Glamour Life stuff pack.  I will check my game in a minute.

alright
thanks!
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 25, 2007, 12:23:58 am »

Quote from: digni7y;1004106
Lewis-Where did the bride's hair come from? It looks like Sshodan's but I'm not sure.

Yep it is. Got it at the booty.

digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 25, 2007, 09:16:34 am »

Ah. I've gotten it, thank you.

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 29, 2007, 05:54:18 am »

Great wedding pics, Sliim!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: