Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:06:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding Pictures :)  (Read 111980 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lololicious

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2007, 12:50:15 pm »

Hi everybody! I am not very good at taking pictures so maybe you'll get a giggle from these. they are in order of when they were done. By the first three you can see I didn't even know how to make them get married. lol

next...

k, by this one I figured out how to do it...

then this last one was THE best, ....
but then he had a nervous breakdown HAR HAR HAR

Well they all have teenage kids now so soon I'll have some pics from their weddings. You guys gave me some good ideas so thanks. The next ones will be better.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2007, 04:26:03 am »

Lololicious, beautiful colors in your weddings. Very nice.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
S3n|

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2007, 04:15:41 am »

Here's some pictures of Franklin and Teresa's wedding. They had just bought a nice country house together and decided to skip the whole big wedding thing to have a nice simple wedding. Smiley

The wedding kiss.

Outside in the garden relaxing.

:-P
lololicious

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2007, 05:09:41 pm »

Thanks guys. It was fun. I love planning weddings since me & my husband just went to the court house. lol
amour.

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2007, 05:36:42 pm »

This is the last wedding I did. It was for the contest Ethnic Bride for Aidan and Korin Kavanaugh. I love them, even though she's not my brightest sim. :-P It was the last elaborate wedding I did and that was a couple months back. Since then my sims have been getting married at their houses.

amour.

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2007, 10:02:35 pm »

Quote from: sliimshaydi;818121
wow, that was a really nice wedding!! looks like it took a lot of hard work. great job!

It took more time to find and then download everything that I wanted to use, then to actually do the wedding. My favorite part was the castle. I downloaded it from MTS2 but never had a use for it until their wedding. Cheesy

satsoveranddone
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2007, 12:23:59 pm »

how do u get sims 2 marry in a diffrent dress cause mine olny wears the normal kind it comes with please help?
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2007, 07:23:52 pm »

Do you have the Open For Business EP (or higher) installed?  If you have that, then whenever your sims get married, they should automatically change into their normal formal clothing... anyone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here.  

If you don't have anything higher than NL, I think TwoJeffs over at MATY still has a hack that allows sims to wear whichever outfit they want during weddings.  Wink

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2007, 01:29:37 am »

What a beautiful wedding and very thought out! Great work! Amour!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Xyuu

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2007, 01:32:39 am »

I wish I had a good computer to pull off something like that... That's just a lovely wedding Amour Smiley
satsoveranddone
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2007, 02:49:28 pm »

what is the hack that allows u to wear any sims2 formal outfit u want on wedding day cause i cant find it? can someone tell me plz
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2007, 08:34:58 pm »

The attatchement for downloading the hack is at the bottom of TwoJeff's first post.  Just follow the link I gave you, and look for a greenish paper clip with the file attatchment link next to it.  Wink

kiciuk

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2007, 12:22:20 pm »

*~._Florénce and Peter_.~*

Every night I'll whisper from my heart, To you all the words of love,  And you're never gone cry ...  Every night we will kiss in the moonlight, You are never gonna cry I will never make you cry.
straycat

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2007, 03:16:43 am »

G and J, my Sim guys based on my BJD boys, tied the knot in a simple ceremony in their little garden. Here are some post-ceremony candid shots. 8D

G's the playful one. XD He also asked J for the biggest smooch J is capable of but look what he's received instead.

J's kind of conservative. He won't smooch for the camera. XD So, yeah, I took the following shot surreptitiously. 8D

Last but not least, this is the boys' favorite wedding snap. =3

I'm happy when they're happy! XD
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 04:45:44 am by straycat » Logged

mieley

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2007, 03:20:50 am »

straycat absolutely love your boys. they make such an adorable couple! but, can i ask you where you got the hairdo on the redhead?

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: