Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:18:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding Pictures :)  (Read 112008 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
straycat

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2007, 04:49:48 am »

Quote from: mieley;829106
straycat absolutely love your boys. they make such an adorable couple! but, can i ask you where you got the hairdo on the redhead?

G and J thank you. Glad you enjoyed the pictures! 8D The hair is this one. =)

Xyuu

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2007, 06:56:10 am »

Your guys are adorable, straycat! I love the second pic Cool
spiderviveka

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2007, 08:46:56 pm »

Here are some pictures from an alien wedding i had recently.

The groom, Frittix, and the bride, Mitzi

At the altar (so to speak)

Exchanging vows

The kiss

Having their cake and eating it too

The happy couple and their first child.

and a picture of the bride rubbing her belly.

Maggots are just flies in sleeping bags.
digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2007, 12:41:14 pm »

My sim-self got married recently to my real-life boyfriend. While not as glamourous as so many of the wedding here, I got a few photos.

The engagement, at Fabiano's Italian Restaurant, which I made myself:

The reason why the wedding was rushed. I made the mistake of buying lizzlove's waterbed, and...well, that's the result. I was so mad at them, I would've planned out a better ceremony otherwise. Oh well.

One last look in the mirror...

The vows.

Our little boy. I forget his name. I haven't played my Simself's home in ages, I think his name's Gavin or something. What a good mother I am! *laugh*

Edited because the links were broken.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 07:09:47 pm by digni7y » Logged

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2007, 12:01:44 am »

Great  pics everyone. So entertaining. Waiting on vacation to post my next wedding pics. Community lot weddings allowed. I can hardly wait.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2007, 07:51:23 pm »

Nice pics everyone! i have one question, when i throw a wedding the bride  just turns into her formal oufit, how do i make her turn into a white dress? Thank you! Smiley

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2007, 08:51:57 pm »

Quote from: Minty94;846931
Nice pics everyone! i have one question, when i throw a wedding the bride  just turns into her formal oufit, how do i make her turn into a white dress? Thank you! Smiley

~Reanna

Pick a white formal outfit, before the wedding. If you are talking about the default wedding dress by maxis, buy that dress and pick it for formalwear. Hope that helps.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2007, 07:06:53 am »

I already have ideas for my next Sim weddings planned out-two should be happening today or tomorrow. Heck, I have ideas for the daughters of the two couples already planned out...does that make me obsessed?

*Digni7y's Sims*

unheardwisdom

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2007, 11:32:20 am »

This was my first try at actually setting up a wedding party and such for my sims..

The ring exchange

The kiss

Cake! Whoot

And finally a family shot.

This world is a cruel place, and we're here only to lose so before life tears us apart let
death bless me with you.
digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2007, 12:53:35 pm »

WARNING: LOOOOOONG post, lots of backstory and pictures.

This was my first try of throwing a truly elegant wedding for my Sims (NOT for throwing parties)...and I half succeded. I still have one more to plan out, but...I need the dress for it first (I requested it, and if you look, it's an instant giveaway as to what theme the next one will be.

Backstory:

I created two brothers-Alesander (left) and Carlos (right) Mendoza as teens, killed their parents, waited until they were old enough to be shipped off to college because I have inTeen, and then finally sent them. Carlos is a family Cancer, Alesander is a Fortune Pisces.

Now, I built a college for them and plunked down a pre-built dorm. I have SaraMK's (from MATY) empty templates and a set of default replacement face templates and Louis' default replacement skins. The game gave me this dormie-Joanna Bradford. She's quickly become my favorite sim because she's the first Sim who I actually paid attention to her wants and needs for. I used to pay attention, but it was like-"Ok...I bought you your $2000 stereo...roll up some wants for your girlfriend or something...". Not Joanna. During her years at college, she would roll up wants for Alesander, then food, then college, back to Alesander, and so on. I bought her an MP3 player-it's her new favorite toy and she makes me laugh or smile constantly. She's a Family Aquarius, but she's not like most Family sims I have, who cannot. flipping. leave people alone. EVAR. Always have to run after and hug people and prance around like a peacock after work. Yet they're my favorite aspiration-go figure.

So, she has two bolts for each of the brothers, but I had her go with Alesander, simply because I like him better, he's more fun loving than poor serious Carlos.

They kissed....

Got engaged (a custom townie of mine, Fallon Vanderheiden, stole Alesander's Baked Alaska from right under him; plus they had to get engaged twice, my laptop overheated)...

And are currently waiting for Joanna's dress to be done. (I'm terrible at photoshop, anybody want pictures of the one(s) I tried to do myself? I can show you!)

The wedding I had in the meantime, was Carlos'. He had no such luck finding a pretty dormie, so I sent him to the matchmaker and she pulled out...Tyler Redzewski, a custom townie of mine. Who's very pink. Worships pink. Annoyed the sin out of me in a failed Apocalypse challenge because she gave birth to identical twin boys the first generation, and is one of the yuppie, gotta-hug-everyone-now Family Sims I described. She's also a Family Cancer. She and Carlos fell hard for each other (two bolts), here they are getting engaged.

So, it should come as a surprise to no one that I threw a pink wedding for these two.

Here's a shot of Tyler trying on her pink, cupcake dress (*giggle*)

Here's a shot of the two of them together before they depart to Spring Gardens, where the wedding was held.

Spring Gardens-think I overdid it with the pink?

Back shot.

The guests file into the garden, waiting for the bride, all of them custom townies except for Alesander and Joanna.

The bride comes down the aisle-

The ceremony starts-

Vows

Kiss

The guests spent the entire party with the flipping toasting set...thank God for that, otherwise the party would've crashed and burned. Here, the DJ toasts the bride.

With 7 seconds to go, they cut the cake...but never feed any to each other, the party ends (Aw, shucks).

The little gazebo where the reception was held has a small upstairs suite for the bride and groom, so they relax in privacy.

*phew* And that's just one wedding.

Edited because the links were broken.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 07:17:44 pm by digni7y » Logged

*Digni7y's Sims*

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2007, 10:08:03 pm »

Aww~!  Too cute!  They had such a gorgeous wedding.  :smile bi:

(BTW, I just checked your video out.  Man, Sliim, your skills are awesome!  :cheers: )

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2007, 11:53:24 pm »

What a great looking party Sliim.  The twins are soooo cute, I can't wait for pics when they grow up!  Imani is simply gorgeous, and you know how much I love Special Wink.  Jordan's a beautiful young woman, I love the pic of the mother and father kissing her. Ahhh, young love!

digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2007, 06:15:30 am »

I have to agree. I can't stand rap music, but your video was very well done.

Picture of the wedding party-Eeeek, looks like Special's got her in a chokehold! Still, beautiful wedding.

Also, where did you find the earrings on Jordan, the bridesmaid dresses and the veil and dress on Imani?

*Digni7y's Sims*

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2007, 04:09:10 pm »

You're welcome Sliim Wink!

digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2007, 06:46:07 am »

Thank you!

Also, sorry to be a pain again, but is Kennedy's dress from the same place or from a different site? She looks like a teenager, and her dress doesn't exactly match. And, where did you find the hair on the blond girl next to her (Eminem's daughter, can't remember her name)? And, for that matter, Jordan's dress? (I haven't seen it on Pronupsims or MTS2, but then again, I'm not the most observant person in the world.)

*Digni7y's Sims*

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: