Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 09:29:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding Pictures :)  (Read 113143 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: September 29, 2007, 12:16:13 am »

My sim babies are all growing older, my third oldest self-sim son has just wedded Lucy Burb.  They went to the Village Chapel for the nuptials and honeymooned on Twikkii Island.

Lucy made it to the altar first, waiting on her love, my sim son Kanye Abbott.

They proceed to the ceremony

We are married now!

Dad's happy (on the left). Cyd Roseland was in attendance.

Off to the honeymoon

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
dtbronzich

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 29, 2007, 12:26:43 am »

How about an Eastern Orthodox wedding?
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2007, 10:53:36 pm »

Thanks Sliim, I like them too.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Simaniak

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2007, 02:45:18 pm »

WOW! You guyz have the best weddings. I have a question, how do you get the dresses and the places to do the wedding? I can only put my sims in thier formals and decorate the back yard Tongue

I smile because your my friends :angel:, I laugh because theres nothing you can do about it! :laughing:
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2007, 08:01:44 pm »

check our my siggy for some dresses i have a link Smiley

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
earthpixie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: October 05, 2007, 02:59:16 pm »

One of my Sim familys just had a wedding. It was very simple.

Here is a link to the video Cheesy Because of the video size I went with, the game cut off the sound Sad But the picture came out nicely ^_^

Spammers need to get a life :violent3:
cynamar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: October 05, 2007, 03:15:33 pm »

BEAUTIFUL!!!  I love having Sim weddings!  I have a couple coming up and you guys have inspired me.

digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 05, 2007, 08:14:11 pm »

I haven't had any weddings in ages (I've been playing a Matriarchal Legacy-only girls inherit the heirship and can live in the house), but the Gen 3 spares in my game are all grown up, so expect a load of pictures soon.

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 05, 2007, 08:46:25 pm »

Thanks HannaH for the link, check them out now.

digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 07, 2007, 04:55:33 pm »

I just had the first of the three couples I have get married. In this case, civil unioned. Nothing fancy, just a simple ceremony in the backyard, with cheesecake for the wedding cake.

I'd like to apologize in advance for my poor picture taking skills.

Hakira Hakkir (gen 3 spare of my Matriarchal Legacy) met her love Maureen Jackson, a teenage townie, on a blind date when they were teenagers. I sent them to college together and they got engaged at a restaurant.

This is Hakira.

This is Maureen, who I have no closeups of.

The vows and kiss.

And the family. From left to right: Edwin Hughes, Morgana's fiance (who was also a townie who I grew up from a child); Hakira's sister Morgana Hakkir; Maureen; Hakira; Saul Adkins, friend of Hakira's; and Samira Hakkir, mother of Hakira and my gen 2 heiress. Not pictured is Marie-Anna Hakkir, gen 3 heiress and who is pregnant, so I didn't dare let her touch that cheesecake; and Hakira's father Count Kevin Cohen, who obviously couldn't come because he'd be fried to a crisp.

*Digni7y's Sims*

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 07, 2007, 07:33:10 pm »

Great pics Digni7y, they look so happy! Cheesy

xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 07, 2007, 10:46:19 pm »

lewis glad to give the link hope you liked them Smiley

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 08, 2007, 12:09:00 am »

They are very beautiful HannaH, great work and love the detail. Thanks!

digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2007, 05:34:41 pm »

Yes, HannaH, I love the dresses, I already plan to use #3 in another wedding coming up.

I think my game reads my thoughts. As I was sending my next couple to the car to woohoo on a date, I thought, "Hey, wouldn't it stink if she got pregnant?" And the next thing I know...*ding da da ding da diiiiiing* Thanks, Risky Woohoo.

So, I now present to you Mr. Darrel Newport and Mrs. Akiko (Hummard) Newport. I am never working with a pregnant bride again. I'll show you why.

Here's a shot of them together.

Akiko

Back view of Akiko's dress. I happen to love this dress, I found it at The Sims Resource, it requires a pay mesh, though. Obtain the mesh however you will.

Darrel

And Inaya, Akiko's daughter.

The backyard.

Darrel gives Akiko a quick kiss for luck before the wedding.

The vows.

And the kiss.

Pretty standard, right? Well, this is where it gets interesting.

Akiko, being pregnant, passes out during the reception. Not once, not twice, but three times, the last in a puddle of her own pee. After that, I took away the toasting set. Stupid Sims.

I bought a small stereo to play some music during the ceremony and the reception. This dumb Sim decides it would be an awesome idea to dance throughout the ceremony and reception. Badly. I wouldn't have minded so much, but it was playing Vivaldi. And rocking out to Vivaldi = dumb Sim.

And finally, I have a partycrasher! This random little girl in the pink dress decides it would be fun to join in the toasting. (You can see said dumb guest shaking his booty to the stereo)

But when it's all said and done, the newlyweds (one covered in a cloud of green stink) depart on their honeymoon and all is right with the world.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 05:44:22 pm by digni7y » Logged

*Digni7y's Sims*

Natasha_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2007, 10:10:04 pm »

These are my sims Father Don Diez and his wife Marilee.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: