Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:18:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: stuff not showing up  (Read 2874 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2008, 05:53:12 am »

The option to choose a roommate isnt showing up for dina caliente when i moved her into a duplex that i lot binned and moved to pleasantview?

Alao when i took her downtown in nightlifes neighbourhood,she met a evil witch became friends but no option to ask her to be a witch?

Other strangeness is the freetime telephones keep vanishing after placing them on the lot but the orginial sims 2 telephones dont vanish.:smt120
Angel_2365

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 04:53:57 pm »

That is odd. But about the witches. The relationship has to be at least somewhere in the 80's. then you can click More...Teach Me the Path of Darkness.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 05:40:11 pm »

Remove your hacks and try again.  It definitely is a hack conflict.  Also get the unofficial AL patch Miss Doh stickied.  That solve the phone issue.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 05:30:53 am »

yes it was a hack,im an idioit and forogot to remove insim and inteen,its done now, another issue is shes maxed out on the skills,and path of darkness ,shes  the atrosiculy bad witch [sorry for the spelling its a differcult word]but she cant cast spells, theyre blacked out??? im being mean to her by trying to get her a bad rep its stuck on sleazeball however many enemies she makes? shes supposed to be a wicked witch so the worst rep I thought would be fitting for her. the good withc next door has nearly good rep maxxed out.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 10:28:34 am »

Your witch needs to make reagents to cast spells.  Use the caldron and spell book that are in her inventory.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 02:55:02 am »

I did make all the reagents but the spells are still blacked out?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: