Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:43:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Ghetto Story: Candi Thompson Chapter 1  (Read 5073 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bigchick98

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2008, 06:39:57 am »

My name be Candi Thompson I live in Pleasentview but the wrong side of it. It's called the ghetto I'm 15 years old and  I'm gonna show you what a ghetto sim like me goes through in her everyday life.

Now before we begin I wanna introduce you to the devil aka Dwayne my Mom's boyfriend. People think the devil is a red man with a mustache and a pitchfork. Well the devil can be anybody a neighbor a teacher or a mother. Now Dwayne is my devil and I'd wish he'd leave he caused most of the pain in my life and the complications that came wtih it.

Your are gonna get an abortion said Dwayne.... I don't wanna have no baby by a whore like you. A whore I said. First off I didn't wanna sleep with you anyway you're the one that couldn't keep that man in your pants tucked away your so damn drunk all the time you just go with the flow f****** everybody you see I don't know why my momma hooked up with a bum like you...

Well this bum is the head of this household.. Head of this household I interupted you haven't had a job since my momma met you and now just because you can screw good you think you king Tut or some sh** don't bring that Bullsh** here....His eyes squinted then he raised his hand I knew what was about to happen so I stiffend up my face and embraced the slap from his big open hand.
He came closer to me and said now get in the car and I'll take you to the clinic to get this problem taken care of.... as he walked away i began to cry to myself I said why Lord why are you doing this to me what have I ever done to you to deserve this I'm pregnant by my mom's boyfriend I'm alone and scared why Lord why

Several Hours Later

I can't believe I did this what have a done I should have told the police or tooken birth control then all of this would have been prevented all of this but
instead I let my mothers whore force me to get an abortion I should just die right now my baby is dead and it's all my fault Lord Please help..

Ummm Candi.. Yes I said what's the problem.... He lowered his head to the clipboard and said I'm sorry to say this but your still pregnant... w- w- what I stammered... Yes your still pregnant as he gave me this news My heart nearly jumped out of my chest I said but how well he said you were carrying twins sad to say one of them died but the other one is still living... He asked me he said Do you want to carry full to term or have another procedure to end this pregnancy.... I said no I already murdered one I'm not gonna do the same to the other

When I went home I told Dwayne he was so upset he beat me to a bloody pulp he tried to kick my stomach but thank God I moved away and when he saw my mom's car in the driveway he whispered in my ear and said you better not tell your mom anything about this or us. Tears began to fill my eyes and my Momma walked through the door and said Oh my God baby what happend.... I puased for a moment and said the girls at school jumped me and called me names and punched my face over and over She led me to the kitchen and grabbed some ice and said why were they teasing you.... I looked to the ground and said because I' pregnant momma she dropped the ice and began to cry and as she was crying she looked into my eyes then she slapped me.... I look up and said why momma why did you do that Why did I do that Why did I do that you lil whore you can't keep your legs closed for two seconds and see where it got you now your pregnant.... She reached in her purse and grabbed a cigarette as she lit ti she said who is the father I stared at her dead in her eyes and had flashbacks of dwayne punching me and I said I don't know his name she looked at me and pushed me out the way and went upstairs......
Nine Months Later

As I walked into the dining room I picked up a box ad started looking at my sonogram photos I smiled for a lil and then giggled I was so proud I'm carrying a beautiful baby whos healthy  and well i still think about it's twin sometimes i fell guilty and sometimes I don't I just take it day by day and I was looking at the pictures I felt this sharp pain in my back I felt it again and again and now I know what's happening as I called my doctor my water broke so I had to hurry...

Owww I screamed Oww owww owww oww owww doctor please get this baby out of me now the doctor said ok nurse get this girl in a gown i ahve to go prepare and give her 4 cc's of morphine lets go people lets go and a couple hours later I welcomed a little girl 6 punds 7 oz. and when I heard her cry I began to cry I said God I thankyou Lord I thankyou so much I named her Tanisha Karen Thompson

And when he doctor handed her to me I started swelling up with pride and said welcome little Tanisha Welcome to Earth and I smiled.

As I was sleeping I heard noises I heard beep beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep then the doctor rushed in carried me out of bed and slammed the door. All i heard was dammit were losing her keep trying I heeard clear then that beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp noise again I said lord please don't let anything be wrong
Chapter 2 coming soon

Hey you guys I apologize if it some how seems out of sequence I'm very tired and trying to go to bed so I'll finish chapter two later on today and i will be making more stories so send me feedback thanks
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 01:03:27 pm »

It looks like an exciting story, but it's very difficult to read.

Here's a few writing tips, that will make your story easier to read:
use more punctuation. It's difficult to read when the text isn't parted up more. Also, when different people are talking, either use "these ones around their lines" or jump to the next line when someone else is talking.  

An example:
not like this
Hi said the girl to the boy as they met on he street corner She looked around and saw his tiny dog hiding in the bushes behind him Hello the boy answered before he picked the dog up from the ground.

This is very hard to read, and the readers will get confused easily.

but more like this
"Hi", said the girl to the boy as they met on the street corner. She looked around, and saw his tiny dog hiding in the bushes behind him.
"Hello," the boy answered, before he picked the dog up from the ground.

or this
- Hi, said the girl to the boy as they met on the street corner. She looked around, and saw his tiny dog hiding in the bushes behind him.
- Hello, the boy answered, before he picked the dog up from the ground.

Oh, and separate the story and info lines, so you don't confuse the readers. Pictures that are the same size also helps keeping the story a bit tidier. Putting up the walls so that you don't see through them in the pictures is also a very good idea, and will make your pictures a lot better Smiley

hope this helped a little Smiley
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 01:16:52 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
bigchick98

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 02:06:32 pm »

Thanks I apologize again I tend to rush so I promise later on today it'll be better lol.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 07:42:11 pm »

This could go places.
Now, it's my turn for advice:
-Showheadlines off
-PlumbBobToggle off
SimKween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 11:04:04 pm »

Aww, poor Candi. Her mom's bf is such a chickensh*t.

Well, raven and Rocker already said what needs to be said--
WAIT A MINUTE! Rocker Justice, didn't you used to be SecretAgentZero or something???

Oh! About using the same size pics, some when you go into your Stoytelling folder, there are two versions of the pics you took. One is thumbnail, one is something else. Don't use the thumbnail ones. That's where the small pics are coming from.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 11:09:18 pm by SimKween » Logged

I go to seek a Great Perhaps
bigchick98

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 11:55:14 pm »

i know i couldn tell which one was it lol. they all look like thumbnails but im bout to post chapter 2
bigchick98

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 01:21:36 am »

It's been over nine years since I last spoek to my audience. I'm gonna give you a quick recap on what's been going on in my life. But you gotta pay attention because I won't repeat myself.

I know your wondering what happend to my baby girl Tanisha. For a short period of time I turned to drugs and alchohol and I lost her to the system. I'll always miss her she was my heart and I screwed it up gosh why does my life have to be so harsh.

As for Dwayne he finally got what he deserved he contracted the virus and died due from lack of treatment. It so unfair he had to take my momma down with him but she never listened. Sad to say part of it is her fault because she did say if he dies she would die her wish came true......

As for me I'm in a dead end relationship with my husband Kenneth the devil has ways of coming back to you. I know your wondering how my face got like this I'll rewind you back to the arguement I had with Kenneth.

"I am so sick of your disrespectful a**. When I tell you to do something you do it got it" said Kenneth. "Well I'm sick of you sleeping with every broad in the neighborhood. Your gonna end up just like my mom's boyfriend". "What I do is my buisness if I wanna sleep with some chicks that's my buisness. You just stay in your place and I won't end up like your ghetto whore ass mom's boyfriend" He said. "You leave my mother out of this and le's not get on momma's when your momma waited 18 years to tell your father that your not his." You know what I'm so sick of your attitude man you woman today don't know how to just do what you were put on this earth to do" said Kenneth. "Let me tell you something this ain't 1921 ok this the 21st century okay. Second of all I'm grown you ain't my daddy or my momma so you ain't got no right telling me what I need to do." I said. "You better go do what I say before I get mad" Said Kenneth."what you gonna do about it you little b*tch a** punk what you gonna do"

Why did I say that not a second letter he came up and beat the hell out I kept on screaming "No No please kenneth please don't." He didn't Stop he continued to hit me saying. "You dum lil b*tch you will not disrespect me okay who is the man here huh I ain't gonna repeat myself who is the man. I let out a sob saying your the man" "then he said go upstairs and cleanyourself up then come back down here and make me a sandwich"

But I couldn't refuse him I had to do what he said. So I kindly walked away crying my eyes out. I loved Kenneth to death But he continued to beat me and beat me and when I'm having his child. I tell he don;t do it but he say the baby fine I'm just jacked up. He don't care about me he only care about himself I think I'm turning into my momma and share her fate. And oww what's that I look down and see blood running from my skirt. I say to myself what's happening to me....

To be continued
bigchick98

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 09:19:20 am »

hey yu guys i know it seems like im rushing the story but im working on another story and this was just a test im a come back to it but im writing another
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 08:31:37 pm »

Quote from: SimKween;1366182

Well, raven and Rocker already said what needs to be said--
WAIT A MINUTE! Rocker Justice, didn't you used to be SecretAgentZero or something???

Yep. I'm trying out how I feel with the Rock Justice character.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: