Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:51:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Good Witch EP8  (Read 3380 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
EgyptianGoddess

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2008, 08:59:07 am »

okay, first off, I'm only requesting something for the good witch cuz the bad witch is disgusting and I dont play as one-they make roaches crawl everywhere and make everyone cry..
Sooo anyways, with that being said, I absolutely hate the skintone for both witches, and I use the classic Pinup bodyshape which I lose once she wears her witch outfit. i would like to request that the witch not lose her current skintone-like  said though, just the good witch.::smilieiforgetwhi::

Coffee in England is just toasted milk.  ~Author Unknown
:happy8:
" It is better to be hurt by others than to be the one hurting them. It may seem forgivable to others but mistakes are bound to be remembered for eternity, even in the deepest part of Hades."
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 09:41:02 pm »

There are a couple of witch overlay mods that I think are worth checking out since these were out for awhile after Apartment Life was released.

Simsbaby's Witch Overlay Mod

Hysterical Paroxysm's Witch Overlay Mod

I know there are more mods out there with different approaches to allow witches of all three alignments to look normal. Look around a bit more at either site as mentioned above and decide for yourself what you like.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: