Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 01:49:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid error with my graphic card!!  (Read 1040 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
NekoTron

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2008, 04:42:10 pm »

Three days ago, i have changed my super super old integrated video graphic card for a new video card: GeForce 5500 FX 256 MB 8x. The first day there aren't problems, the 2nd day the game show me some "strange polygons" and game interface deformation, the 3th day (today) i have installed the latest drivers, i run the game (i have all expansions except for Apartement Life) and a blue screen show this annoying error:

"The Sims 2: Failed to find any DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapters in this system! Please make sure you have a DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapter and have installed the latest drivers provided by the manufacturer. The application will now terminate."

In many years of addciting sims game, this error never appear in my game!! Why? I have unistall the drivers of the old video card and the error reappears... GeForce 5500 FX is a video card compatible with the sims 2, i have seen it!!! Someone please help me with this problem:sad4:??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: