Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 09:05:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod Requests For Mr Squinge - Please Read  (Read 7917 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2010, 06:47:45 pm »

At this time, no more new requests will be accepted for Mr Squinge, me and/or Engram to consider. Please don't make any new requests in these threads. If you must ask a question about the use of a mod or whether it is compatible with a later EP/SP, ask those questions in the Mod Help section.

Separate from these sections are the MQ Computer threads for FreeTime and Apartment Life. Those will still be supported if you have questions about the use of the computers or some feature or two on them. But no requests for new shapes/meshes for these computers will be accepted. I do not make meshes. The laptop version was tough enough already to do for the MQ computers.

Caution: If I find a new request in these threads for all of the EPs (Base up to Mansion&Garden (Part of AL Section)), I will post a note to state no requests will be accepted. Those requests might be removed at my or Engram's discretion.

Thanks for taking your time to read. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: