Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:19:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soooo...sniffing cauldrons makes you super smart?  (Read 4540 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~Iris~

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2008, 09:16:01 pm »

Okay, yes it's kind of a strange question, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.  My teen sim has two very "interesting" parents - mommy's a nice witch, and daddy's an evil warlock.  Lately, I've let her go poking around in her parents' books and cauldrons to see if she could start practicing magic on her own.  As some of you may know already, it was a no go for either, as she was nipped at by the books and ran into the bathroom for water after sniffing the cauldrons.  Fine.  However, she's having a weird (yet good) side effect; very very speedy skilling!  I would say that it was because of her knowledge aspiration and having the "eureka" function enabled, but both parents have the same thing, and they're building skills at the normal (albeit a little quicker) pace.  Meanwhile, the little one can blow through a skill in three hours.  Anyone else experiencing this pleasant side effect?  I have two hacks (censor, and "never refuse skilling"), but that's it.

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 10:07:24 pm »

I've never gotten that off the cauldron but, about 60% of the time my sims of any age get super skilling from maxing phisiology.
chaisipper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 03:30:21 pm »

I didn't know the benefits of either having exposure to the witchcraft objects nor studying physiology.  Thanks!
oph3lia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 07:13:24 am »

It's a bug, there's a fix in the community skilling hack on MATY

[insert interesting and witty signature here]

My MTS2 profile
~Iris~

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 03:26:32 pm »

Quote from: DarkAmaranth;1364974
I've never gotten that off the cauldron but, about 60% of the time my sims of any age get super skilling from maxing phisiology.

You've solved my mystery.  Thank you :worship:!

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 10:33:56 pm »

My pleasure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: