Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:02:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Divorce Mod  (Read 8151 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MaryH

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2008, 06:23:03 am »

I'd like to request a mod that would enable divorce for sims-not just 'break-up" or whatever. Of course, the sims involved would be married.
The real deal, which would include an automatic move-out by the losing party, the disposal of all the assets in the house to both sides, and the kids being given to one of the parties.
Scenario would be: "Sim X has requested a divorce from Sim Y", based on their relationship score (preferably very bad), then the script would be that Sim Y accepts or rejects. If Sim Y accepts, the move out option comes in for either sim and the move out would take half of everything. The kids would be assigned to whoever keeps the house.
The relationship itself would be set to friends or less, and the script would read "Sims X and Y are now divorced."
I know it might be impossible to do this but I thought I'd at least request it. There is a lot of interest in this kind of mod.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 01:41:43 am »

Quote from: MaryH
I know it might be impossible to do this...

You, ma'am, are correct. Trying this would probably break poor Squinge's brain. Er, what little is left of it that is. :lol:

...so sayeth the drunk, who now closeth thine thread.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: