Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 05:01:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *Updated 06 September 08* Sailor Moon Collection - Princess Serenity's Dress (Teen)  (Read 17840 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 04, 2008, 11:59:46 am »

*UPDATE 06 September 08:*  I've uploaded an updated version of the recolour file for my download below.  It is entitled amdPSerenDressUPDATE-060908.zip and you must unzip the .package file to your Downloads folder, MAKING SURE to overwrite the old version.  This update changes the alpha mesh textures so they are no longer pixelated.  It's not essential, but it's nice to have in order to enjoy my work how I meant it to be :-)

Became a Featured Creation on 04 September 08

My Policy
- You MAY NOT upload any part of this download on any site, that includes the Sims 2 Exchange and paysites.
- You MAY recolour meshes if you make an entirely new texture, and don't upload the mesh. Instead link to my page where you downloaded this.
- You MAY use my alphas, just remember to credit me and link to my thread where you downloaded this.
- You MAY use my Sims in videos, stories, screenshots and whatnot, but remember to credit me, and link to my thread where you downloaded this. I like watching YouTube videos that have my Sims in them :9

- I'd love to know if you are making a retexture, or using my Sims in a video or something which will be uploaded, just drop me a line
- I don't take requests for making stuff, for I already have a long enough list of what I want to make.
- Let me know if I've missed anything out in the included README too!

Info:

This download ONLY includes the dress and accessories.  Usagi Tsukino, the girl wearing the dress, is available <>.

It's Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom's dress!  I've painstakingly made an alpha veil over the main body of the dress, and an alpha bow on the back.  I'm getting better at understanding how all that works, so it wasn't as hard as it has been previously.

As an added bonus, the dress has a morph for pregnancy as well as fatness.  I was having fun getting confused at doing all the morphs for the veil - there's one version of the veil for normal/fit, one for fat, and one for pregnancy.  You'll need InTeen if you want to utilise that one, though.

Download Includes:
- Princess Serenity's dress + mesh (female, teen)
- The bracelet, forehead crest and earrings + mesh (female, teen)

Take good care of her! More info can be found in the 'README' file included.
*Ang* xxx

Having problems installing?
A common problem is that when people try to install the Sims2Pack, it tells them they do not have the correct expansion pack.  Yet, I don't use expansion pack files as my bases.  To rectify this, I have been told that using the Sims2Pack Clean Installer can possibly install it without problems.  It can be found at: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

* NEWpserenshots2.jpg (118.21 KB, 450x450 - viewed 36648 times.)
* amd_tfPSeren1_040908.zip (504.89 KB - downloaded 1737 times.)

* NEWpserenshots1.jpg (89.37 KB, 420x450 - viewed 6945 times.)

* NEWpserenshots3.jpg (78.8 KB, 342x450 - viewed 6999 times.)
* amdPSerenDressUPDATE-060908.zip (328.74 KB - downloaded 2073 times.)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 07:13:30 am by Annoree » Logged

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
tsukinokage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 01:08:54 pm »

First post, woot! ^^ Looks awesome, Annoree-sama! Must....download....immediately....and now that I've found my Seasons expansion....for some reason, the ghost in our house took it downstairs.....I must go play. Mwahaha! XD yes, I'm hyper.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 06:03:04 pm »

Thank you

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
s sailor moon s

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 07:46:19 pm »

OMG, finally! A Serenity dress for teen! And its compatible! I love it soooooooo much! Couldn't find this anywhere else!
kittyvibe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 09:31:41 pm »

Lovely work once again :3
animeluver

~ninja kitty~

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 11:31:49 am »

very beautiful thanks

Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice I'll make u wish u hadn't.
youyami

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 10:29:31 pm »

So beautiful , I love her dress~~~~~Want to dress as her haha^^
crazycatemma

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 03:12:23 pm »

Thank you, now my teen Sims can dress up like Princess Serenity!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: