Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 08:49:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WEDDINGS?  (Read 3411 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
goodstart1

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2008, 11:48:09 am »

HAS ANY OF YOUR SIMS HAD A WEDDING IN AL? SINCE YOU CAN'T PLACE ANY OBJECTS OUTSIDE OF YOUR APARTMENT DOES THAT MEAN YOU HAVE TO THROW YOUR WEDDING INSIDE OF YOUR LIVINGROOM? OR SINCE THERE IS LIMITED SPACE, ARE COMMUNITY LOCATED WEDDINGS ALLOWED NOW?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 12:05:52 pm »

I don't have AL, but hopefully someone will be able to help you. In the meantime, could you please turn off your capslock when posting and not type in all caps? Thank you.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
goodstart1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 01:50:57 pm »

Quote from: caffeinated.joy;1365533
I don't have AL, but hopefully someone will be able to help you. In the meantime, could you please turn off your capslock when posting and not type in all caps? Thank you.

i didn't know i was breaking a "forum law" since all caps indicates "yelling"....i just read over the rules.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 01:57:36 pm by goodstart1 » Logged
K_O

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 10:08:14 pm »

I had one wedding which messed everything up pretty well. I did have to let them get married inside of an apartment. I just didn't have  many guests. The messed up part is that since they didn't live in the same apartment togather... no one changed residence and they lived in seporate places. I wound up having to use the "add neighbor to family cheat" to get them moved in togather. I'm unsure if that was just some kind of glitch, but I'll admit like an idiot, I'd forgotten that the woman had placed an add for a room mate... nothing changed once the room mate showed up, that might have originally been the problem. They're one happy family now, thanks to this forum. You may try looking for a mod that allows community lot weddings. I hope this helps.
BlackKat13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 10:41:38 pm »

You can have weddings on community lots Smiley  Place everything you want for the wedding on the lot before you go there, and bring your geusts as an outing (If you have nightlife)

I have also done weddings at beach homes, while on vacation.

I'll be in Race For the Cure on September 21st.  Help me save the boobies, and raise money for the Susan G. Komen foundation!  Click Here
Save Boobies Everywhere!-Click HERE to Fund Free Mammograms!
goodstart1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 05:02:49 pm »

i have nightlife and i've tried doing a community wedding before at a church I uploaded but the wedding arch would not work and the propose...marriage option would not work either. i'm going to try it again, maybe at central park in bc.
goodstart1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 10:17:09 pm »

ok, so i had a community wedding!! yeah!! i actually created a custom wedding lot with a reception area containing a huge bar and buffet area-so cute. i noticed that when i was building the custom community lot, when i was in the "buy" mode, one of the options for an outdoor item is the wedding arch. so yes, community weddings are allowed for al or you can get married in your living room.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: