Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 12:21:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: didnt know where to ask this but i have a question about all4sims  (Read 1534 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mizzhyphywifey

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2008, 01:23:12 pm »

most of the house say "made with seasons" or "made with bon voyage" or "made with freetime" basically only one ep, but i want to know are they actually made with only one ep (maybe, & HOPEFULLY they use numenors any game starter) or does this mean UP TO that ep? just wanted to see whose familiar with those houses because i dont want to download it if its going to freeze my game. (all that loading is a PAIN) :doh: thank you to anyone who can help me.

nothin\' compares 2 the satisfaction, that i feel when we out mashin\'
Renette

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 06:14:30 am »

I would imagine that it is up to that expansion pack, but I could be wrong. Have you tried asking the question in one of their forums?
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 06:23:58 am »

Unfortunately, some arent considerate enough to do such an easy task. It would be wonderful if all creators would list the required ep's or sp's to save people the hassle trying to figure out if it will work. Numenor created a great program, but not everyone will use base game staters. Things I would recommend is before you install a house, try disabling items with clean installer or download houses that specifically states what is needed. You can edit your search settings at MTS2, for houses that only contain the ep you have.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 09:19:09 am »

Not a big deal, if you have the EP liasted and not some of the others, the studd either won't show at all, or if it's a missing color, the item wil be blue, just delete them and/or buy things to fill empty spaces after you get the lot.

BTW, if you have the store edition of The Sims 2 a lot of stuff for SP/EP you don't have will still work - like Celebration stuff because they sell those things in the store.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: