Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 01:11:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: custom content not showing  (Read 1327 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lorinisapirate

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2008, 08:56:26 am »

hey guys.

last night i re-installed kitchen & bath, & ikea home stuff. everything in the game works fine except i'm not getting the "enable cc" blue screen before i pick the hood. i have everything enabled but nothing is showing. i've tried taking the files out of the folder & putting them directly in the downloads folder.

any idea whats wrong?

(i have nightlife, uni, ofb, k&b, & ikea.)

"Most people are not particularly good at anything." - George Carlin
R.I.P Mr. Carlin  
BlackKat13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 10:19:40 am »

You don't need to wait for the screen, you can find it yourself.  Have you ever changed around your in game settings, such as photo-quality settings, graphics settings, or Lot View options?  You can find the "Enable CC" dialogue box hidden among your in game settings Smiley  When you're in game click the three dots (that you click to get to "save" and "exit"), click the picture of the two gears (it will say "game options" when you hover over it), In upper right corner there should be s small box asking if you want to display the custom content dialogue box at startup.  But you don't need to enable and restart.  There's also a little splotch thing (that the game uses to mark custom content).  Click that and the box will appear right there.

I'll be in Race For the Cure on September 21st.  Help me save the boobies, and raise money for the Susan G. Komen foundation!  Click Here
Save Boobies Everywhere!-Click HERE to Fund Free Mammograms!
lorinisapirate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 03:47:49 pm »

thanks. i tried doing that but it showed no cc what-so-ever when i had it enabled. turns out i have to put all my files in two folders on my drive.. weird.

"Most people are not particularly good at anything." - George Carlin
R.I.P Mr. Carlin  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: