Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 12:03:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Visitors Will Not Come into My Apartment  (Read 1867 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FratBrat44

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2008, 03:42:17 pm »

I "locked" my apartment doors because the Landlord kept using my trash compactor to throw anyway his trash.  But then when I called up a Sim Friend & invited him over I "unlocked" the door - & no matter what I did - "Call Sim Over"  "Ask Sim to Join" he would not come into the apartment.  It is totally annoying.  I thought for a moment that by having "locked" the doors once I had to let a sims day pass before the invited sim would know the door was unlocked & then would come in - NOPE.  I thought if a left the sims family & came back to play them again the game would read the "unlocked" doors & the invited sim would come in - NOPE.  Now that I have unlocked my doors the Landlord is using my trash compactor again & the next door neighboor (who HATES my sim & even had a fight with the him & beat him up) comes inside to dance to my stero - but will my friend sim who I invited over come in to watch TV - NOPE.  I finally used the "moveObects on" cheat & picked the sim up and put him in my apartment.  Now will he be able to leave on his own or will I have to pick him up & put him on the curb to say goodbye?  Has this happened to anyone else?  Any suggestions?  It is so annoying.  I have read other threads where people have said they do not believe the EA programmers actually test the games before they put them on sale.  I never believed that - but now I have to say they may be right.  I mean the landlord using my kitchen is silly & a neighboor sim - who HATES your sim - just walking in & dancing in your living room is just stupid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: