Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:18:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New BearBB casual outfits  (Read 13259 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
pookysimlover

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 09:22:28 pm »

And thank Montoto sk :worship: for creating the Bear bodybuilder, it has become  one of my favorite body shapes,:snorting: I'm always looking for more clothes for my big guys to wear, so keep up the good work.:love1:
PS: Happy Halloween to all.
:chainsaw::axed::evil2::devill::alien::tongue2::barney::bang:
tat2ddevilboy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2008, 12:25:49 am »

why won't it let me go to the mesh page?

My stuff is okay to upload to any free site, as long as you give proper credit and link back to the page where you downloaded it.  Never, ever upload anything of mine to pay sites, or to The Exchange.  Thank you.
winema

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 08:24:19 am »

why won't it let me go to the mesh page?

some meshes has dissarered after the changes here at insimenator and I have not foun the meshes for bearbb by montoto sk or the meshes by gothplauge again looking for them without any luck because I should have changed the links for it to be right
tat2ddevilboy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 05:45:08 pm »

I understand.  Please let me know if and when you find them because I have come across a lot of cool Bear stuff, mostly yours, that I want to download.   :kiss:  Did I mention I love your stuff?

My stuff is okay to upload to any free site, as long as you give proper credit and link back to the page where you downloaded it.  Never, ever upload anything of mine to pay sites, or to The Exchange.  Thank you.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: