Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:22:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Few things bugging me about AL  (Read 22108 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SuSim

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2008, 09:27:21 pm »

Quote from: smurfs8mysox7;1405864
One last thing. Does anyone else have a problem with the Holiday Roast? When ever I try to make it it says the fridge is empty. Makes me mad! I want to make a Christmas Bakery and I can't!!!!

To make the holiday roast you need the "A Touch of Autum Cornucopia" $73 in Decorative, All.

I sim, therefore I am.
Panther559

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2008, 01:09:27 am »

Quote from: Phenomenallove;1395988
thanks guys! inteenimator is gone, and so is university, so now my teens have stopped running off to university spontaniously.

Im having a little issue with the closet things. I have bought outfits for my sims but the only option available when i select the closet is dress for work (or safe woohoo). Only a minor glitch though. Other than that my game seems to be back to normal, abeit a little less interesting without my overly fertile teen mums.

Thanks again for your help!

I've just purchased the AL expansion. So, you are saying that the closet doesn't have any other functionality besides dress for work, or safe woohoo?
Gena575
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2008, 05:30:45 pm »

I've lurked around here forever and this is the first time my searching hasn't turned up an answer.  

I'm having issues with neighbors just popping over...over and over and over.  I've set the door to disallow lot visitors, but the neighbors won't stay gone.  It wouldn't be so bad, but my roommate absolutely hates Neil Chambers AND Christian Love who also seem to hate each other.  The 3am kitchen brawls are getting annoying.
Kat

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2008, 10:31:07 pm »

Is anyone else having the problem of the school bus not showing up on apartment lots?

JetC Forever
4th-Best of Show-Fancy with trainer Charley Quinn
Mutual Win-All Alone A Teen Struggle-Janey Hillson
Second Place-[URL=http://www.insimena
DocFX

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2008, 05:30:50 pm »

Quote from: Kat;1434211
Is anyone else having the problem of the school bus not showing up on apartment lots?

Yep!, when I ran 'AL' for the first time - before installing the latest patch from EA...

We're fully 'Patched' and everything appears 'Shiny' now - the game seems stable again - hoorah!. Smiley

As to the things that bug me about 'AL' - is it me, or is there something not quite right about a Landlady/lord wanting to hang around your flat all night - especially when they've just taken money from you too!. Wink
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 05:42:33 pm by DocFX » Logged

Just one more go!.. Wink
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2008, 11:42:26 pm »

Quote from: DocFX;1435141

As to the things that bug me about 'AL' - is it me, or is there something not quite right about a Landlady/lord wanting to hang around your flat all night - especially when they've just taken money from you too!. Wink

Comicalmuse has a fix for that here.

Poor bookhand boy/man. RIP. LOL!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Dragonnn11

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2008, 07:51:54 pm »

5. Well...Actually you can get bunkbeds, but, they would be custom content, ive had some in my game before, and with all respect they're AWESOME, but, yea. Maxis should make bunkbeds that would be a nice feature
victoriageras

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2008, 08:03:26 am »

Hello!

The thing that i love to hate in Apartment life,is the butler.I firsted used him,when my female sim became pregnant and i didn't want her to make anything exvept reading,watching TV etc(i pumpered her a lot).
So when the baby was born, i couldn't get the darn buttler away from the nursery. When i tried to feed,change or bathe the baby the butler literally snatched out of my hands and did those things himself. Needles to say, that he didn't do anything else,like cooking, gardening etc.
And things got worst when Micheal (baby) became a toddler. When i was learning him the skills that needed, the buttler would interrupt to feed him/play with him, or snatch him to get him to sleep,while Micheal's bar was quite full ( kind of zillion checked it).
So i tried to dissmis him for i don't know how many times. He always came back. I ended up his services. Nada. So...... i had my revenge when my toddler grew up baddly. 4 words. Paladin's box with axes. Miracle that one~!!!

Anyway, i kind of re-used the butler in other lots just to test if the whole thing was a glitch or sth like that. While the other ones, wheren't push the whole nunny thing in those lenghts ( i think, they loved their heads to much), they where still really really pussy about the baby/toddler cares.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: