Insimenator.org
January 19, 2020, 03:59:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: LARGEST SIMS 2 FAMILY  (Read 8992 times)
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 06:40:29 pm »

I have one big OoT family, Link and Zelda are the parents. The kids are Jr., Zelvert, WindWaker, and Saria. They have two pets, a calico cat named Mido and a husky named Deku. Link is a chief of staff in the medical career and Zelda is a stay-at-home mother making sure the children Saria and WindWaker stay out of trouble and happy. Zelvert is the typical emo teen, but he has a job at a placed called Club Dante. Jr. is the typical teen, not a trouble maker or anything. he works as a waiter at the upstairs restaurant in Club Dante. Mido is a frisky cat and loves to pounce at his family members and chase Deku around the house and yard. Deku is just a happy husky that's full of energy. He loves to be walked around the neighborhood and played fetch with.

I do plan on putting either Zelvert of Jr. into college, and when Saria and WindWaker make the teenage mark, they might also consider college.

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: