Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:49:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favorite Neighborhood?  (Read 19506 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2011, 02:26:17 pm »

Yeah I have a neighborhood for my story characters, dubbed: Shinobi Realm Tongue

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Deryn

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2011, 12:58:25 pm »

For the longest time I was playing the first neighborhood I ever created Pleasantview the beginning where I recreated all the Sim families from my "The Sims" custom hood. Of course that was before I had heard that there were things you shouldn't do or you'll screw up your neighborhood, and I discovered in Generation 3 that there were some squiggly lines in my Sims thought balloons (an early sign of Neighborhood corruption).

So I started recreating these Sims in a new neighborhood called Simville (in honor of the Sims game that they teased us with in the Living Large expansion pack). I had to stop though because I moved and have been forced to use my Sister's computer until I get mine back and had to create a temp Downloads folder that has almost none of my usual CC.

Because of this I have been playing the Maxis Pleasantview (I never played the pre-made hoods) and have started to enjoy playing there though I've decided to make families of all those sample Sims in CAS because the neighborhoods seem like ghost towns because of the lack of families (I'm used to at least 35 families/hood and 20/sub-hood).
Henrique

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2012, 05:24:17 pm »

What I liked best was one that inspired me in the game GTA San Andreas ...
It was very similar. Cheesy

There was a cabaret   Evil Evil

*Admin note: Three smiley per post limit, please*
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 06:03:15 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

<br /><br />Divinópolis MG... Minha Cidade!<br />Brasil!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: