Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:54:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What action or Animation you hate the most in sims2?  (Read 58801 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Feisty32
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2009, 09:15:15 am »

the one main animation that annoys the living bleep out of me is when they put food in the microwave and then they walk away from it only for the house to become barbque god i hate that. Headwall DOH2  Swear
Figwit

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2009, 02:32:36 am »

I hate the 'stuff face'. It takes so long for them to break out of it so they can get a decent meal for themselves.
Feisty32
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2009, 02:47:55 am »

i completely agree with you figwit.

i always tell my sims hey bubble butt your gonna get fat if you keep stuffing your face like that you twit haha. Swear Pickleride Mad2

and i hate it when sims are eating and a random sim sits down and they'll cough without covering their mouth when sitting next to the sim seriously that's just nasty and when they drink out of the milk carton that is just nasty.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 02:54:31 am by Feisty32 » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2009, 03:04:28 am »

You know, I've pretty much beaten and stomped most of these to death, so what I REALLY hate most is the people who KEEP WHINING ABOUT IT instead of simply DOWNLOADING THE FIXES and STFUing.
Feisty32
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2009, 04:08:39 am »

You know, I've pretty much beaten and stomped most of these to death, so what I REALLY hate most is the people who KEEP WHINING ABOUT IT instead of simply DOWNLOADING THE FIXES and STFUing.

J.M Pescado i'm not flaming you and i'm not being mean and i mean this in the nicest and polite way but  seriously that was uncalled for.there was no need to be rude good grief you could've been a little bit nicer this thread is supposed to be fun but that seriously was uncalled for and quite rude sheesh. WTF Undecided

and dude no offense but from what i just read your doing some whining as well hun. Undecided
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 08:58:05 am by Feisty32 » Logged
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2009, 03:40:45 pm »

I agree Feisty. I hate the anims, but some times I like them, so I don't want to download the fixes and just delete them forever.

SOMETIMES I like my sims running to see snow, I understand their exitement, but how about they just do it once? I mean, WTF?

No offence intended, Pescado, but that was really rude.

Anyways, what I hate the MOST is when random dogs come up to the front door and bark their ass off freaking out because we've locked the door. I HATE THAT!

I also hate ACR, because CONSTANTLY my sims are going to the bed to have woohoo! I mean, come on! Go change your baby's diaper, for gods sake! If you can't handle the kids you have now, might as well not go have some more! Idiots, lol.

Cheesy

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2009, 05:44:54 pm »

We like to say we hate them, but deep down, we secretly love some of those annoying things.  Cheesy Sometimes I like yelling "Dude? WTF?!" at my computer screen and having my sister laugh at me.
So, what actions do I sort of hate? I would have to say the ghosts. They provide a lot of amusement for a while when they jump into bathtubs and disappear and stuff, but then you get sick of them startling people.  Wink
Feisty32
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2009, 09:25:33 pm »

i am guilty of yelling at my sims and not only that but i also swear at them and my dude will sit on the couch and laugh his off at me which i don't mind. Grin

the random dogs coming up to the front door and barking their ass off i agree with that one. Grin

i really don't mind the ghosts scaring my sims it's the breaking of lamps i don't like lol one time i had a ghost that broke four lamps in the house lol. Grin
DraculaBiscuits

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2009, 11:35:01 am »

Laugh you guys really hit the nail right on the head with these. Im sitting here laughing and agreeing.

My sims pet peeves.

When one of the children comes home from school with an (A) on their report card they run into the house to one of their parents yelling with excitement waving the paper around. i always have to turn the speakers down i get tired of hearing them.

When i work so hard setting up a sims wedding them when i have the wedding party started and im clicking the arch to begin their ceremony they stand their stomping their feet complaining something is in their way, when nothing at all is there but the arch!!

When i have my sims invite friends over and they go to the hotub and they wont leave! they end up sitting in the hottub all night!!

When the vampires keep walking outside during the day and just standing there or stalking around while they are smoking and about to catch fire!!

When sims keep walking past the bathroom while another sim is in their and they get this little thought bubble above their head with that sim with a line through it

Guests keep clogging the toilets in the bathrooms.

Guests keep peeing themselves at parties ( it does make me laugh when other sims point and laugh at them Tongue)

The nanny keeps laying the baby on the floor then going to the kitchen to bake a cake instead of taking care of the baby.

After a sim has a feud with another sim and they kick them out or break up with them, that sim keeps coming by their home kicking over the trashcan, stealing the gnomes or stealing their newspapers.

When children keep showing up at my adult sim nightclubs!! ( maybe i should kill off all children townies)

When sims drop what they are doing to go run to the space where a former objects sat that i just deleted and they start complaining and crying and whining because its gone .

« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 05:29:11 pm by DraculaBiscuits » Logged

My DeviantArt album<br />http://decomposedrose.deviantart.com/<br /><br />come see my simmies here!!<br /><br />http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=9
Feisty32
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2009, 03:28:08 pm »

which is why i am so thankful for that nowhat'sthis mod by J.M Pescado lol. Laugh2 Jump ROFL ROFL2 Giggle
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2009, 05:06:50 pm »

When people keep complaining about in-game animations and mechanics Pescado has already worked for and provides the whole community fixes for these very stuff, then his comment is NOT uncalled for.

So perhaps it might be as Heartless said: they all complain about stuff deep inside they are crazy about. Something like, love to hate you?

As for me, I hate the new animation that came with AL. I just want to kill them every time they do that.
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alanimefa5.jpg

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
luckynumber

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2009, 08:34:24 pm »

You know what I used to hate? In the original The Sims, sometimes when your sims told a joke, they did a really stupid limerick, with a physical action very similar to the (really annoying) one joswan described with the rolling arms. That really annoyed the bejeezus out of me. I can't say I've found anything that annoying in The Sims 2, except for the really stupid slapping.
Feisty32
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2009, 01:17:46 am »

When people keep complaining about in-game animations and mechanics Pescado has already worked for and provides the whole community fixes for these very stuff, then his comment is NOT uncalled for.

So perhaps it might be as Heartless said: they all complain about stuff deep inside they are crazy about. Something like, love to hate you?

As for me, I hate the new animation that came with AL. I just want to kill them every time they do that.

nalia i'm saying this in a very nice and polite way but no offense but i disagree with you on the uncalled for statement and yes it was uncalled for and not only that but it was also uncalled for being rude as well. i do not see other simmers telling him to stfu or being crude to him after all the title is what action or animation you hate the most in sims 2 and he also could have and should have been more nicer in his statement there is no excuse for such rudeness and hatefulness whatsoever  i'm sorry nalia and no offense but your statement really ticked me off and i see you complaining as well about hating the animation that came with al. i don't mean to offend you and i'm not flaming you and lord knows i'm not trying to hurt your feelings or anything but i call them as i see them.

nalia i apologize for being rough in my statement and you are intitled to speak your opinion just like i am but the fact is he was rude and quite hateful in his statement. please don't be mad at me i don't want any of my fellow simmers mad at me cause i really and truly do love this forum and i love everyone on here you all are such a joy to talk to and hang out with.Cry Hug2   
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 01:41:03 am by Feisty32 » Logged
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2009, 01:45:36 am »

It's a love to hate animation thread... and (with all due repect to Pescado)  the reason MATY stays relatively free of "twelveness."   

Just reading the threads you can tell which players are new and which aren't.  Since there are those who have only recently played or had time for the sims, what's old news to some is a novelty for others &/or still just as fresh and enjoyable or nervewrackingly funny, or irritating as hell.

Pescado has conquered these things true.  But take heart many don't have a clue who he is or what he does.  This is a home for simmers old and new.   We gladly vent about the stuff you are long bored with here at InSim because it's a relatively jerk-free non-rude zone to do it in.   

And we owe that all to you El Presidente.  Cheesy   

or did you want all of this on your lawn too?     Evil  hehehe

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2009, 02:38:12 am »

i did'nt to offend or make anybody mad or anything just telling how i feel about it i'm sorry if offened anyone Cry

i've been playing the sims since 2000 i played sims  1 from 2000 to 2004 and have been playing sims 2 since 2004 to present.

i mean this in the nicest and most polite way but i don't think i'm gonna post in this thread anymore i am now very skiddish and afraid to post any actions or animations that i hate cause i don't want to fight with my fellow simmers and lose their respect and them being friendly to me i'll do that before anything gets worse i just do not wanna fight or argue i'm just skiddish and afraid to post in this thread. Cry Sad

and i only download mods here at insimenator  by squinge and others here who create mods simply cannot stand pay sites must be destroyed or more awesome then you now there some nice people on there don't get me wrong but there are some really hateful and mean spirited people on there and i definately cannot stand how they treat newbies there i am very intolerant and will not associate with some of them who are hateful and mean spirited people like i said not everyone on those boards are hateful or mean and i find them very disrespectful in every sense  that is my main reason for not downloading or signing up on those two forums.

please people do not get mad at me or be offended by opinion. Sad
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 02:29:25 pm by Feisty32 » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: