Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 04:22:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What action or Animation you hate the most in sims2?  (Read 59496 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
joswan

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2008, 05:07:47 pm »

I hate one of the conversation action, when they pointing finger up, bobbed-bobbed head..and then the eyes schlera goes creepy and the mouth moving unnaturaly---if you familiar with this Wink
The other one..who in the world dissagree with people and then the reaction is like stuffing your ears with fingers, "DADADADA...I can't hear you...!!"
that is soo corny:snorting:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 05:11:04 pm by joswan » Logged
joswan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 10:07:36 pm »

Oh! the raining and snowy one has fixed patch from Paladin sims! It will stop the interaction, I should get one tongue
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 09:00:58 am »

Quote from: 2*B~Weird;1371712
And of course when a sim who's a parent comes home and their kid (even if they have like eight things queued to do, they drop everything and run to go hug their mommy or daddy... and then u have to go back and re-queue every action.

I hate that too.
And when a kid gets a good report card, the tribal dance they do in front of any adult living in the house, causing said adult to cheer. Usually the unfortunate adult is in the pool or busy having a life, which gets put on halt to watch billy have a fit.

Also - i hate how when some sim needs to go to work, and youve got a queue of stuff to do already, the "go to work" action pops itself in right before the last action! Then you have to cancel it out, make sure the action gets done first and then go find the carpool vehicle and tell them to go to work again...a minor peeve. But still ANNOYING.  It could have been solved if they just queued properly.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 09:04:51 am »

Talking of dances - how about the song and dance family sims do when they get back from work? I wouldn't mind so much if it didn't go on so long ¬_¬

And then there's the foot stomping when they can't get somewhere - how I love the noroutefail Cheesy

No requests please
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 02:18:11 pm »

When I have free will on, and my sim starts whining about having to go to the bathroom/needing sleep/food/whatever. OMFG, the toilet/stove/bed is RIGHT THERE!. You have free will, so don't freaking whine at me! *sim slap with a nerf bat*

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 12:50:20 am »

some of the idle animations from FT - WHEN I'm trying to do story pics and they suddenly do them even if I want them to stand still. You know - having just managed that horribly difficult animations on someone else, waiting for the right moment and... rubic's cube! *GRRRRR*

Sometimes I can actually use them though, so I don't want to remove them with a hack.

oh, and the whining of "there's something right in front of me, and I'm still whining even though it's fully possible to walk around it"

and the "I need to use the toilet very badly" animations when they're JUST OUTSIDE the toilet!!!

and... well, I could just go on and on...

But the worst thing is when you ask them to do something and they refuse to do it without using unneccessary long time (like when I needed Aidan to fall asleep LYING DOWN on the floor- and he fell asleep sitting up... several times in a row - AND every single time crawling around the entire livingroom that had almost more floor than furiture just to find a place to fall asleep on!)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 12:56:14 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 07:20:31 am »

@theraven: You can make sims pass out on command with the right animations hacks Wink Also, there's a pose box for FT, and now AL, right here Wink It's why I have a nohobbyanims hack in my story game downloads Wink

No requests please
winterglow

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 08:14:22 am »

I hate when they stop any action to see the rain or the snow aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

some of the idle animations from FT - WHEN I'm trying to do story pics and they suddenly do them even if I want them to stand still. You know - having just managed that horribly difficult animations on someone else, waiting for the right moment and... rubic's cube! *GRRRRR*

yep I'm strongly agree
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 08:17:14 am by winterglow » Logged

Koji Tamaki \(^o^)/
Yong Yun Bae  \(*O*)/
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 03:49:42 pm »

Quote from: Sadie79;1376363
@theraven: You can make sims pass out on command with the right animations hacks Wink Also, there's a pose box for FT, and now AL, right here Wink It's why I have a nohobbyanims hack in my story game downloads Wink

I know Smiley I have all the pose boxes (except the AL one, since I've not installed AL yet...). And I don't use the nohobby anims hack because sometimes I actually manage to use those anims in a good way. (and yes - I know they're also in the FT anim box)

I know about the pass out animations from them - BUT they don't work for toddlers...Sad

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
joswan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 06:18:07 am »

Quote from: Tomkat;1373380

Also - i hate how when some sim needs to go to work, and youve got a queue of stuff to do already, the "go to work" action pops itself in right before the last action! Then you have to cancel it out, make sure the action gets done first and then go find the carpool vehicle and tell them to go to work again...a minor peeve. But still ANNOYING.  It could have been solved if they just queued properly.

I agree some animation should be turned off and treated a s a bug completely..
The "go-to-work" automatic action also very cumbersome...they come in the"middle" of our command row..:forwardr:
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 03:51:28 am »

What is the most annoying to me, is when you tell a sim to go eat, then go pee and go to bed, and he drops all his actions, to whine about the fact that he's hungry, or has to pee or is sleepy. Seriously, if he'd just not whined to begin with he'd already be in bed! *sigh*

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 05:56:40 am »

Quote from: 2*B~Weird;1371712
I hate when it starts raining/hailing/snowing and they instantly have to go see.

That was my pet hate too!! Until I got the hack from Paladin, its a lifesaver. I couldnt seem to run a business without all the employees running at windows to look at the 'oh so fun' hail or whatever. I had angry customers all over the show lol.

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
Earcat

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 10:48:52 pm »

When they scratch like a monkey, it's just disgusting.
abaris

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 08:59:06 am »

The crybaby actions when they got into a fight. That's but one of the reasons why I only create mean Sims. Mean Sims don't seem to do it.
ree_ree

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2008, 08:00:33 pm »

I so agree with this.
I hate that to...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: