Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:11:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What action or Animation you hate the most in sims2?  (Read 58840 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
luf100

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 08:19:49 pm »

Gah, I hate the autonomous, "It's Snowing!" or "It's Raining!" and they have to go look, too. If they're a new sim, they should do it once and that's it. Not every single time it happens. xD
leandor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 07:19:34 pm »

Now if there was an autonomous "let's go outside and look at the lightning" action, all those irritating little so-and-so's would soon learn not to keep running to see the new weather.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 11:37:16 am »

LOL I doubt it. Especially the knowledge sims Wink

110% agree about the smustle angry They don't even go up to the stereo either, they just do it where they are - which has sometimes been right in front of the school bus :x Fine if they're alone, but if there's a friend or sibling (or both) to get off afterwards - which makes it worse if the friend's the one who starts it. And of course everyone else then has to join in angry

Oh yes, and woe betide anyone with a teleprompter and child on lot, who hasn't discovered the "no play with teleprompter" hack...

No requests please
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2008, 08:30:19 pm »

Quote from: Sadie79;1373388

And then there's the foot stomping when they can't get somewhere - how I love the noroutefail Cheesy

I have always wondered if that mod works. Along with the footstomping I hate walking all around the lot to get to the next room. Like if they are in the kitchen but I queue the sim to go to the livingroom (next room), they will walk out the back door through the yard  and  out the gate to enter the front door and go to the livingroom. Finally realized that removing the gate will cure them from doing that. LOL! I know wierd.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Feisty32
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2009, 03:57:35 am »

i hate when sims cry over roaches when they can't seem to get rid of them especially the male sims seriously there is nothing more pathetic then seeing a grown male sim cry why can't they just call the damn extermenator for crying out loud. Grin
roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 07:26:13 am »

hahahha there are alot of hated actions i never think about.
MUst do hate the its raining...and the kids running to the parents
but the thing i hate more than anything else
Is how obsessed everyone in the house gets with the babies.
like I am about to pee my pants but better hold the baby

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
Cherrysims

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2009, 07:30:44 am »

good topic! OMG I mostly hate the what's that action and also when there's a fire everyone runs to it and their needs fall really low. Oh and also when I put a toddler in the high chair, after a few minutes every sim rushes to take the toddler out though I want him/her to stay there.
Feisty32
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 07:53:15 pm »

it really is a good topic haha. tongue

i hate it when they whine gripe and complain about the smoke alarms don't those damn idiots know were trying to protect them for crying out loud. Grin
bellasella

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2009, 08:03:44 pm »

Hey Everyone! Wink

One of the actions i hate that my Sims do is when you take ages to save up money to buy them a new lounge or a new decoration for their house then just after you feel accomplished and that your looking after your Sim......

They walk up to it and groan at it or half throw up because they think its disgusting!!

That it pretty annoying. 

gotta love the game though.. Smiley

* B E L L A S E L L A *
Feisty32
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2009, 10:27:46 pm »

Hey Everyone! Wink

One of the actions i hate that my Sims do is when you take ages to save up money to buy them a new lounge or a new decoration for their house then just after you feel accomplished and that your looking after your Sim......

They walk up to it and groan at it or half throw up because they think its disgusting!!

That it pretty annoying. 

gotta love the game though.. Smiley

Omfg  that is another annoyance that i agree with i know where your coming from cause that annoys me just as much. Grin
Lerf

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2009, 01:24:50 pm »

I've got hacks that stop almost all the really annoying stuff listed here, but the one I can't seem to find is one that stops them from going to a computer that is use, behind a locked door, or doesn't have a chair at the desk and throwing a snit fit. 

I hate it when I have 10 people at parties and all they do is whine because I've locked the door to the computer room.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2009, 01:55:41 pm »

Mostly everything that has been listed here ... the weather reactions, the kids dropping everything to run to their parents who just got home from work, but this one really gets me ...

When everyone in the neighborhood drops everything they are doing and comes running when your Sim is having a baby. Really, why? This doesn't happen in real life ... if a bunch of people you've never met came running into the room when you were having a baby, this would not be acceptable.  rolleyes

My other ride is a chocobo.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2009, 02:23:30 pm »

the book-reading ilde animation that some sims tends to do (FT feature...)
I do a lot of storytelling, and needed one sim to walk up the stairs. Whatever I did, she always took up that book, reading on her way up. I ended up changing the story a little, and took a picture of her walking and reading at the same time...

(and yes, I know about the hack that removes this... but sometimes I actually want them to do those animations, including the accessories they use...)

also, the "I can't walk here", or "I can't do that, because I can't get past a sofa even though there should be enough room, or I don't want to do it just because I'm hungry" animations.

Also, playing with free will on tends to spawn annoying animations and weird behaviours from the simmies, So I play with free will off. Saves me for a lot of those annoying things happening...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Feisty32
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2009, 06:13:07 am »

what's really annoying is sims always cooking lobster thermidor and ramen noodles what the duece is up with that? and how on god's green earth do you burn ramen noodles? Headwall WTF
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2009, 06:54:18 am »

I've got hacks that stop almost all the really annoying stuff listed here, but the one I can't seem to find is one that stops them from going to a computer that is use, behind a locked door, or doesn't have a chair at the desk and throwing a snit fit. 

I hate it when I have 10 people at parties and all they do is whine because I've locked the door to the computer room.
This might help some with the computer annoyances, maybe - http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php/topic,13.0.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: