Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 08:51:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What action or Animation you hate the most in sims2?  (Read 59708 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2009, 05:34:06 pm »

I respect both MATY & PMBD as well as other sites.   They have there own atmospheric sense about them that makes them what they are.

Dont leave the InSim boards Feisty we appreciate everyone's opinion. (mostly hehehe:) ).

Love n Hugs <---for you Feisty32 

PARTAYYY Now back to the animations we love to hate...  YAY
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 05:40:34 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2009, 11:32:19 pm »

When people keep complaining about in-game animations and mechanics Pescado has already worked for and provides the whole community fixes for these very stuff, then his comment is NOT uncalled for.

So perhaps it might be as Heartless said: they all complain about stuff deep inside they are crazy about. Something like, love to hate you?

As for me, I hate the new animation that came with AL. I just want to kill them every time they do that.
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alanimefa5.jpg
i'm sorry nalia and no offense but your statement really ticked me off and i see you complaining as well about hating the animation that came with al. i don't mean to offend you and i'm not flaming you and lord knows i'm not trying to hurt your feelings or anything but i call them as i see them.

1. There is nothing you should be sorry about.
2. Yes, I did complain. But the difference between my complain and the complains of some others lies on the fact there is no fix for that.
3. To have a different opinion from me would not hurt my feelings, not in 1001 years. You worry too much.  Smiley
i mean this in the nicest and most polite way but i don't think i'm gonna post in this thread anymore i am now very skiddish and afraid to post any actions or animations that i hate cause i don't want to fight with my fellow simmers and lose their respect and them being friendly to me i'll do that before anything gets worse i just do not wanna fight or argue i'm just skiddish and afraid to post in this thread.
I think you take things far too seriously for your own good. Everyone is entitled to her/his opinion, there will always be people to disagree with or have different views on so many subjects. To think differently, even if this ends up to a disagreement has no relation whatsoever to respect or disrespect.

So. Don't be silly. Get your popcorns, have a sit and watch the show. lol

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
Feisty32
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2009, 04:41:29 am »

i certainly do not take things to seriously haha if i do i don't mean to lol. Grin

nah i won't leave insim ever since i joined i have laughed more then i used to. Grin
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2009, 05:44:55 am »

Guests keep clogging the toilets in the bathrooms.

Guests keep peeing themselves at parties ( it does make me laugh when other sims point and laugh at them Tongue)
This is actually an EAxis "feature". Apparently, they feel that peeing is such an integral element of parties that they initialize EVERY PARTY GUEST to show up with low bladder motives, thus making sure they will pee themselves during the party. Naturally, I have stomped it to death.
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2009, 02:28:25 pm »

There are a few... and I find myself swearing at the screen too Grin.
For instance, when a sim has just enough skill points to try a new dish, that's exactly what they do and they end up burning it...every time! I try to catch them before they start but of course they're sneaky! And even if it's burnt they want to eat it afterwards.
The fighting over babies also gets old very fast. I tried a hack for it but there was a conflict so I'm still looking.
I will be getting free time soon so I expect I'll be swearing a lot more! Undecided
Mari

chilislavecutie

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2009, 11:39:02 pm »

I hate making any member of the Goth household check their mail.
Why?
Because (and strangely, this is the ONLY lot this happens on) everyone who checks the mail carries the bills ALL the way to the back left corner of the lot.
Which makes no sense because that particular spot is nowhere near the mailbox.

They have plenty of space close to the mailbox to place the bills, but no, they feel they must walk entirely out of their way. And when I click the action again to stop it, they just keep strolling along. If I didn't want all of their belongings to be repossessed I'd just say to hell with the bills... Grin

"You hold the answers deep within your own mind.
Consciously, you've forgotten it.
That's the way the human mind works.
Whenever something is too unpleasant, too shameful for us
to entertain, we reject it.
We erase it from our memories.
But the imprint is always there."
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2009, 12:47:30 pm »

I used to be sick of that, but now I figured out how to avoid that. Just when they get the mail out, X out their thing in the corner that says what they're doing, which I can't put my finger on what it's called, but just X out what they're doing, and they'll place it on the floor where they are.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
chilislavecutie

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2009, 02:08:47 pm »

I have also tried that, but it's like I never clicked it at all. They still walk two miles away from the mailbox. Crazy sims.

Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2009, 05:49:37 pm »

You must be doing something wrong... or your game acts weird??
If you cancel the action the moment they hold the letters they drop them right on the ground. Then you can click the mailbox and give them the order to "Pay all bills".

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
chilislavecutie

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2009, 11:09:00 pm »

It's very possible that I'm doing something wrong  Cheesy

But, I haven't played that lot in a while so I'll have to experiment.

Cantaloupe

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2009, 04:30:19 pm »

Oh, when they're about to wet their pants or pass out and I tell them to go pee or go to bed, and they take the time to flail their arms and whine - I went ahead and killed a family of Sims that was doing that once.  If they'd STFU and quit whining, they'd get their needs taken care of!  And the little titty baby fits they throw when they can't get to something.  When the terrain is wonky and they have trouble reaching things the urge to kill rises!

And then the stupid dance on the parents' feet that the kids do.  It was cute the first 50 times, but now I can't stand their little whiney screaming voices while they're doing that.  I need to find a hack that deals with that!

Or when they're a little bit hungry and they go and serve a whole meal of lobster!

Also in Sims 1, Betty frickin' Newbie ALWAYS clogged up the damn toilets when she visited someone else!  Whenever she came over I could just expect to have one of my Sims unclog her crap from the stupid thing!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2009, 04:58:26 pm »

Don't you just miss dear, departed Betty sooooo much! Tongue

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Feisty32
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2009, 02:10:04 am »

Oh, when they're about to wet their pants or pass out and I tell them to go pee or go to bed, and they take the time to flail their arms and whine - I went ahead and killed a family of Sims that was doing that once.  If they'd STFU and quit whining, they'd get their needs taken care of!  And the little titty baby fits they throw when they can't get to something.  When the terrain is wonky and they have trouble reaching things the urge to kill rises!

And then the stupid dance on the parents' feet that the kids do.  It was cute the first 50 times, but now I can't stand their little whiney screaming voices while they're doing that.  I need to find a hack that deals with that!

Or when they're a little bit hungry and they go and serve a whole meal of lobster!

Also in Sims 1, Betty frickin' Newbie ALWAYS clogged up the damn toilets when she visited someone else!  Whenever she came over I could just expect to have one of my Sims unclog her crap from the stupid thing!

or how about when they flail their arms and yell and scream that the mailbox or the trash can is in their way seriously wtf can i do about it lol.

and i would give my eye teeth if someone made a mod where sims would'nt eat lobster so much. Grin
Amazon
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2009, 07:23:37 pm »

There are some actions/animations i dislike in the game. That doesn't mean i run instantly over at MATY to download a hack. I might like to dislike some actions. I dislike when i buy more furnitures, pics, lights to the sims, and they just HAVE to look, which makes sense. But the ungratefulness they're showing is what i dislike, when i am so nice to them.  Cheesy EA has made a game where the characters are only happy when they get real expensive things. I dislike that even more.  Evil

kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2009, 09:55:31 pm »

This has probably been mentioned in this thread, and I remedied it with hacks from MATY, but I used to HATE the obsessive compulsive need for them to play SSX 3. I mean granted, it was a damn good game, and I still pop it into my PS3 (Backwards Compatibility FTW) from time to time, but JEEZ!!!

Eat or play SSX 3?

SSX 3 BABY!!!

Sleep or SSX 3?

Yep, you got it...SSX 3!!!

Pee yourself or SSX 3?

S...S...S...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I must have spent hours trying to find something to make them stop, then I found the WCIF section, found the link to MATY, got the hack, as well as several others. Surprisingly enough, when I stopped them from playing SSX 3 all of the time, my Birth rate started rising. The lesson learned? When Sims can't play SSX 3, the WooHoo like damn rabbit.

*sigh* again...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 11:58:43 pm by Paden » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: