Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:45:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What action or Animation you hate the most in sims2?  (Read 58843 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2009, 09:15:05 am »

I don't usually download a lot of hacks but the no baby harassment from MATY is a GREAT mod.Before I got it I was sooooooooooooooooo mad at my sims for not leaving the damn babies alone...the poor kid is trying to sleep for crying out loud,leave him alone!they would constantly go and take it out of the crib,then abandon it on the floor.The nannies drive me insane as well...they are useless....kids are crying and basically losing it so nanny decides it's time to go soak in the hot tub!
The other thing I hate is how whiny my sims are...I love them,but damn,they complain and cry over everything........

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
Feisty32
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2009, 07:55:20 pm »

i know how you feel about the complain and crying over everything. Grin
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2009, 08:36:31 pm »

I agree, which is why I could not play my game without the mods/fixes of squinge, pescado, etc.  I like some quirks in game but some were just too annoying to ignore.

Oh and Feisty *gulp* I think I just may have to intentionally murder two of my sims.  I keep trying to get rid of them but they just won't take the hint and stay away, lol.   Paden do you know if the cowplant been modified for any game or do you need uni?  I only have double deluxe which includes nl & celebrations. if you know the answer, thanks in advance Wink.

Eta: Thanks Sadie, I thought so but got a lil confused wiith its' inclusion in a NL-compatible package.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 09:16:13 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2009, 08:47:46 pm »

You need Uni for the cowplant. All the hacks do is alter its behaviour.

No requests please
Feisty32
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2009, 09:21:51 pm »

rofl paden. Laugh2 Laugh ROFL ROFL2

ya gotta love the cowplant hehe.

kennedy cox got eaten by the cow plant and now he's ticked off at my sims and keeps scaring the be jeezus out of my sims haha i'm like dude it's not thewir fault you were stupid to try and take the slice of cake lol. Laugh2 Laugh ROFL ROFL2
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2009, 12:15:12 pm »

Don't feel bad about killing your sims Evil sometimes they really,really deserve it.......listening,Angela and Lilth Pleasant?

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
Feisty32
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2009, 09:28:30 pm »

i absolutely agree with you on sims deserving it i use that wonderful object from sim wardrobe called the incidiary bomb to set the whole house on fire haha. Evil
julesies

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2009, 03:09:07 pm »

I don't usually download a lot of hacks but the no baby harassment from MATY is a GREAT mod.Before I got it I was sooooooooooooooooo mad at my sims for not leaving the damn babies alone...the poor kid is trying to sleep for crying out loud,leave him alone!they would constantly go and take it out of the crib,then abandon it on the floor.

YES YES YES TIMES A MILLION. I hate this! Even when you lock the door to the baby's room because the kid is absolutely fine, the whole family will just stand there and gripe about how they can't get in and feed the baby even though he was fed a second ago. Needless to say, no baby harassment is my favorite hack.

When the spring is cold,
where do robins go?

cowboy57

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2009, 03:50:48 pm »

I'm hungry ! I hate that , Igot the mod for no hungry , hygene and so forth , and now I only turn on the no hunger mode.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2009, 01:16:23 am »

The other thing I hate is how whiny my sims are...I love them,but damn,they complain and cry over everything........
Less Whiny + Don't Wave At Me.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2009, 04:02:01 am »

Less Whiny + Don't Wave At Me.

Amen to that those are definitely a part of my game Thumbs Up.

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2009, 04:22:51 am »

thank god for pescado,squinge,and all the others for their wonderful mods. Grin
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2009, 07:38:56 am »

Ditto.

Without Pescado's mods I wouldn't be able to play a "reasonable" version of Sims 2 -- which is what I need considering I rather staying focused on their stories and dramas instead of their stupidity: "HEY! I am starving to death here! Will you send me to open the fridge or what?" Open the freaking fridge yourself, you're one bloody tile away from it! >:

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
cuddles

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2009, 01:18:21 pm »

I think what I hate the most is when 3-4 sims get bottlenecked in a doorway and they are doing their darned best to get out of this “crazy maze” but all they can think of doing is taking a step and stomping angrily like morons over and over again… makes me so mad I just get them to teleport. Hehe.

If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly . . . very slowly - Gypsy Rose Lee
Feisty32
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2009, 03:23:23 am »

i know what you mean Cuddles and Nalia lol.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: