Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:50:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What action or Animation you hate the most in sims2?  (Read 58795 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2009, 06:54:42 pm »

When my sim goes out to a restaurant and the host, instead of seating him/her near a friend or two or even in the waitress' zip code, directs him to a table in another time zone. 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 07:03:09 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2009, 09:17:31 pm »

lol DaSpecial1. Grin
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2009, 11:18:33 pm »

When my sim goes out to a restaurant and the host, instead of seating him/her near a friend or two or even in the waitress' zip code, directs him to a table in another time zone. 

ROFL ROFL

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
Feisty32
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2009, 11:22:15 pm »

was it eastern or western time zone DaSpecial1?Laugh ROFL
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2009, 05:35:16 am »

PFFT more like Siberian Peninsula. Then the waiter has the nerve to stay on the other side and come after he serves all the others. Laugh2

Oh and another thing: I despise when a sim dreams about buying something (like a sculpture, etc.,) or has a want for something & then complains about it or puts up X's over it in thiir little thought bubbles like they hate it after you buy it.  I'm like "You asked for it ya lunkhead!!!!

Sims by Dasi:

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2009, 07:29:34 am »

LOL I get that a lot with telling them to do things. I've had playful sims roll wants to play chess, then of course when I tell them to do so they moan at me Tongue

My sims roll strange wants sometimes. Or do strange things. First thing my aspiring artist did after school was plonk his arse down in front of the box. I think his films and lit hobby scores higher than his PDH rolleyes As for the red X's through things, I notice that most with aspiration rewards. Like they don't want us to help them along in life or something; there's gratitude for you Tongue

No requests please
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2009, 11:43:35 am »

The one thing that drove me grazy in the beginnig was the lecturing. I mean - for example - there's a baby in the crib with his/hers diaper full of *** and the adult sim goes to him/her but instead of changing the diaper, the mommy/daddy begins to lecture to the poor baby. Blink What's that about? Like it's the baby's fault that he/she did it in the diaper. Were the parents expecting the baby to jump out from the crib and go to the toilet? Geez... GAH4

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2009, 11:45:44 am »

LMAO, that has never happened in my game. XD

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2009, 12:00:43 pm »

It's happened in mine a few times. I never got that either o_O

How I love the antilecture hack from MATY Wink

No requests please
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2009, 02:08:17 pm »

The one thing that drove me grazy in the beginnig was the lecturing. I mean - for example - there's a baby in the crib with his/hers diaper full of *** and the adult sim goes to him/her but instead of changing the diaper, the mommy/daddy begins to lecture to the poor baby. Blink What's that about? Like it's the baby's fault that he/she did it in the diaper. Were the parents expecting the baby to jump out from the crib and go to the toilet? Geez... GAH4

That happens EVERY TIME my poor Sims baby's have a dirty diaper. The stupid Sims will actually stop and lecture them. It's like, "No, I am directing you to CHANGE it, not yell at the kid!" LOL. My Sims are bad parents.

My other ride is a chocobo.
Feisty32
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2009, 03:07:59 pm »

PFFT more like Siberian Peninsula. Then the waiter has the nerve to stay on the other side and come after he serves all the others. Laugh2

Oh and another thing: I despise when a sim dreams about buying something (like a sculpture, etc.,) or has a want for something & then complains about it or puts up X's over it in thiir little thought bubbles like they hate it after you buy it.  I'm like "You asked for it ya lunkhead!!!!

Siberian Peninsula bahahahahaha i love it. ROFL Laugh

FerariRidinGurl

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2009, 09:41:00 pm »

I hate when the phone rings. You have to stop everything and answer. Then you have to go back and set everything again. It is so annoying.
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2009, 04:01:59 pm »

LMAO, that has never happened in my game. XD

For your entertainment...

Not only did Cloud lecture the poor baby, but he put it out of the crib and down on the floor for that purpose.  Headwall

"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
My LiveJournal
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2009, 05:46:12 pm »

LMFAO  LMAO Well that's a first for me. Thanks, Nalia Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2009, 08:11:17 pm »

Cloud and his partner, Yashamaru, have had 4 boys so far, all natural twins. No one of them has escaped the lecture "Peeing your diaper is a big NO-NO!"

My LiveJournal
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: