Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:53:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What action or Animation you hate the most in sims2?  (Read 58850 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2009, 08:21:02 pm »

Titter that's hilarious Nalia.  My nanny did that once.  Instead of changing the baby she went to the crib and lectured it & then never changed it!  Needless to say I sacked her.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 12:25:43 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2009, 08:26:52 pm »

Should Nanny had done that she would had been fried alive! LOL

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2009, 12:26:57 pm »

The gross baby nose picking one--although the lil kids love it.

Sims by Dasi:

Rayri

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2010, 07:50:54 pm »

Talking of dances - how about the song and dance family sims do when they get back from work? I wouldn't mind so much if it didn't go on so long ¬_¬

And then there's the foot stomping when they can't get somewhere - how I love the noroutefail Cheesy

Yes! i h8 it when they get home from work and just do the "I'm too good for you!" dance! i h8 that! Sometimes, i just wana bop them in da head!!! angry

~Angels Cry...when stars collide...and i can't EAT...and i can't breathe...why would you want it any other way?...~
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2010, 08:05:05 pm »

the lazy animation. When sim just stands there and looks all bored and doped...ugh...

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2010, 08:25:28 pm »

Yes! i h8 it when they get home from work and just do the "I'm too good for you!" dance! i h8 that! Sometimes, i just wana bop them in da head!!! angry

Rayri, can you please do everyone a favour and type out the entire word (hate instead of h8 and the like).

From the forum rules:

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
sceptic
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2010, 07:26:59 am »

I hate when employees stop doing their job and go the window to watch raining or snowing.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2010, 04:59:10 pm »

The adult sims sticking their fingers in their ear and singing the sim equivalent of "La la la I can't hear you!" action they do when someone they don't like is talking or when they're bored.

I'd rather see a "This guy is so boring/yawn" thought bubble or some more realisticly funny action for adult sims.

Sims by Dasi:

Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2010, 10:38:22 pm »

Actually, they put their fingers in their ears when the other Sim is talking about a subject they don't like in the least, *not* when they don't like the Sim. I have two brothers who are very, very close and love each other very much, and still one of them did this "I don't want to hear a word!" animation while his brother talked about something that didn't interest him. They also yawn or look their nails when the subject in questions is boring.  Personally, I like these reactions, they are hilarious. LOL

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2010, 03:58:37 pm »

I like the yawn/look at their nails animation just not the fingers in the ear--for the adults anyway. For kids & teens maybe Wink.

Sims by Dasi:

Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2010, 04:07:01 pm »

The "I've got to pee!" thing when their bladders get low. They just keep doing that even when you've directed them to use the blasted toilet. Not to mention the times they piddle right in front of the bloody thing.  tongue

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2010, 03:09:25 am »

I hate that animation when they drink the potion that changes their tastes. Ugh...

Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2010, 04:23:21 am »

some of the idle animations from FT - WHEN I'm trying to do story pics and they suddenly do them even if I want them to stand still. You know - having just managed that horribly difficult animations on someone else, waiting for the right moment and... rubic's cube! *GRRRRR*

I was thinking of investigating finding a hack to stop that rubics cube thing. Everyone has to wait on them to finish before they go on trips or help with anything like the baby is on fire! (exaggeration).

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
missme74

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2010, 02:21:30 pm »

I hate noogies! So infantile! The teens will just finish having a romantic moment with their steady and ruin it with a damn noogie!

I hate That the men can leap into the women's arms - who does that?

I hate the passing out into the dinner plate when they are tired.

I hate that 2 sims will walk around in circles forever trying to get around each other - how about just stopping and letting the other one pass?

I hate that there is no option to spank children when they ruin the floors with splashing in puddles or throwing tantrums.

I hate that the adults spontaneously participate in pillow and water balloon fights. It is so  stupid!

I hate that in CAS, you cannot let an adult be the spouse of an elderly person.

I hate that toddlers play in the toilet.

I hate that toddlers cannot climb out of cribs.

I hate that children cannot have more interactions with babies/toddlers.

I hate the employment situation - why the heck can't old people have full-time jobs?

I hate the whole one spouse thing - why can't Sims be polygamous?

I really hate this: Why does every teen yearn to go to college? That is not realistic!

I hate that YA Sims can't get jobs while in college. Most college kids work!

And I especially hate that when my YA Sims get married or engaged in college and they graduate, the partner always gets left behind. Why can't they leave together?

Finally, I hate that Sim mommies give birth standing up! WTF?

chilislavecutie

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 28, 2010, 01:31:55 am »

If by chance I play with free will on, I hate that one sim can be doing absolutely NOTHING; just standing staring blankly ahead, and another sim will "congratulate" him or her.

Really? Congratulate them for what, not having moved over the past six hours?
Grr.

"You hold the answers deep within your own mind.
Consciously, you've forgotten it.
That's the way the human mind works.
Whenever something is too unpleasant, too shameful for us
to entertain, we reject it.
We erase it from our memories.
But the imprint is always there."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  

Jump to: