Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:02:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: My Gift-An Adoption Story:CHAPTER 11!!! (4/2)  (Read 24289 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
arielle22

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2008, 08:18:11 pm »

Prolouge

My name is Trevor Daniels.

I`m twenty-nine years old.I live alone and have a pretty nice life.

I get lonely sometimes,though.I wake up alone,eat alone,sleep alone,and do basically everything alone.I don`t want a girlfriend right now but I`ve always wanted a family.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 12:36:42 pm by arielle22 » Logged

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 08:30:34 pm »

Chapter 1

One night I was laying in bed and I thought of a solution to my problem-Adoption!

I made the call the first thing in the morning and I was approved!

I was so excited.I bought a bassinet for the new baby and tried to be patient.

At last the new baby arrived.It was a beautiful baby boy that I named Matthew(Gift from God).

Matthew was the perfect baby.I spent all the time I could with him.Each day was better than the last and he just got cuter and cuter.My life Finally felt complete.

Little did I know this happiness would soon end.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 05:39:20 pm by arielle22 » Logged

xX_Feagin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 10:10:59 pm »

Good story so far. I like it. Azn

arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 06:45:05 pm »

Chapter 2

After having Matthew for a while I realized I needed a good job.

I was hoping to add on to the house so Matt could have his own room.I found a job as a SWAT officer and hired a nanny to watch over Matthew.

I went to work and tried to keep my mind off Matthew.I was doin pretty good until I got a call from the nanny.She said something was wrong with Matthew.

I headed home as fast as I could.When I got home what I saw was almost too much for me to handle.There lying breathless in his crib was my little Matthew.His skin was a pale bue.Something was definatley wrong.

hollymaniac12

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 08:09:29 pm »

Ooh, I like it. Keep going!

Want more discussion on The Sims 2? Go to forumplanet.gamespy.com/planetthesims!
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 09:30:17 pm »

I'm working on the next chapter

it should be up soon

arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 09:48:41 pm »

Chapter 3

The nanny had already called 911 and the ambulance was on its way.I was still worried though.

I couldn't believe how quickly my perfect life was falling apart.Matthew had been perfectly healthy a couple of hours ago and had shown no signs of sickness since I had gotten him.The abulance soon arrived and I dismissed the nanny.I was told not to go to the hospital right away and they took off with my helpless little Matthew.

My house was once again filled with the same emptiness it had always had before Matthew came along.I was worried sick and spent all night thinking about all the happy times me and Matthew had had together and the happines I had felt when I had gotten him.That was all gone right now and I was more lonely than ever.

My thinking was inturupped by the sound of the phone ringing.It took me a second to snap back into the real world and I finally answered the phone.I was told that Matthew was fine and that I could visit him first thing tomorrow morning.I was so relieved and decided to try to get some sleep.I didn't want Matthew to see me so sad and I knew I had had to be strong for him like he was being for me.

I tried to sleep but everytime I turned in bed all I saw was Matthews little empty bassinet and all the lonleyness came back to me.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 05:38:22 pm by arielle22 » Logged

mochi is yum

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 09:58:48 pm »

Wow thats really good I want to read more and more!

arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 10:21:18 pm »

Thanks for all the positive responses!:)

I'll try to get at least one chapter up tomorrow

defenderp123

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 10:37:09 pm »

oh really good so far cant wait to read more and see where the stories going
:goodjob:

1. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. :wav:
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 02:49:17 pm »

Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up extra early and made breakfast as fast as I could.I was more than ready to see little Matthew.

I got ready and hurried to the hospital.When I got to the ICU I was told Matthew could be realeased in about three days and that he was doing great.The doctors didn't really know what was wrong with him and were still running some tests.I was so relieved to hear how great he was doing but still couldn't imagine being home alone for another three days.My thinking was inturupted by a nurse who asked me if I wanted to see Matthew.She knew the answer to her question was yes and lead me to him.

I almost didn't recognize Matthew when I saw him.He was covered in tubes and wires and laying in a huge incubator.I couldn't stand seeing him like this and it took all my strength to keep from sobbing.He looked so innocent and weak and I was wondering howanyone could let this happen to such a sweet child.Then he make his little hand into a fist and looked at me like he was trying to wave and I lost it.

I started weeping uncontrollably.I took one last look at Matthew,told him I loved him and ran out of the hospital as fast as possible.

sabriena

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 08:27:36 am »

aww Sad That's so sad Sad Good story though Cheesy Keep it up!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 08:40:47 am »

great story looking forward in reading the rest.

Ps: if you need a nice female sim and mother for your sim 's baby feel free to ask me in request thread the link is in my signature or by pm.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2008, 01:17:03 pm »

Thanks everyone

Ill try to get another chapter up soon

I`m using my aunts computer and with this hurricane coming I don't know when I can get any new pics to upload

xX_Feagin

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2008, 03:17:57 pm »

I love the updates on the story. Azn

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: