Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:39:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Gift-An Adoption Story:CHAPTER 11!!! (4/2)  (Read 24301 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
milie529

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2009, 03:42:45 pm »

I just found out this story and I LOVE it!! Can't wait for the next chapter! Grin

Carpe Diem!
Seize the day, life's too short!
Cueille le jour présent, en te fiant le moins possible au lendemain. La vie est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter.
saowens
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2009, 02:18:24 pm »

*Going through story withdrawls.*

Must have more of this story!!! 

Can't wait until you post the next chapter. Great story so far.  Thumbs Up
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2009, 10:36:38 pm »

Well there SHOULD be a brand new update tomorrow.Ive gotten have the pics and the story part is underway too.

Heres a hint...The new kid is a boy,named Ray

I actually adopted him and saw what i got randomly he wasnt previously owned lol but i think hes pretty cute and I hope you guy like him too Cheesy

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2009, 11:10:49 pm »

Chapter 11

Well I'd like to introduce the newest member of the Daniels' Family, Ray Daniels.

He's seven and a half and has went from Orphange to Orphange all his life.I'm hoping he'll be happy with his new permanant home, I know me and Matt are sure happy to have him.

I sold my old 2 bedroom house and bought a three bedroom was that was closer to a hospital and school.

Well, Ray had a pretty hectic first day so I let him explore the house and get to know Matthew.I could see his eyes getting droopy and decided it was time for bed,as I was starting to get tired myself.I showed Ray to his room,which wasn't much yet, and reassured him we'd go furniture shopping very soon.He didn't mind,telling me that his old bed was a cot in a room with at least 20 other children.He was the sweest little kid I met at this age and I  already loved him,but I knew it'd be awhile until he got used to me.I told him he could call me Trevor,or whatever else he wanted to.He hadn't done much talking yet though,but I was hopeful to learn more about my oldest son.He was now my son and it was as great a feeling as when I adopted Matthew.

I was relaxing in my bed when I heard footsteps down the hall,coming towards my room.Matthew's out of his crib again,I thought thinking about the many times he'd attempted the stunt at the hospital.I didn't mind though,I was so relieved to have him home and healthy after seven months of back to back hospital stays.I was wrong though. To my surprise,the footsteps were not those of Matthew,they were Ray's.

"I couldn't sleep" He said in a guilty voice.

"It's okay,I couldn't either.Come on,you can sit by me."

Ray approached the bed cautiously,set his teddy down and sat beside me.

"Could I ask you something,Trevor"He said in a still shy voice.

"Anything. As long I can ask you something in return."

"That sounds like a fair trade."He chuckled sightly feeling a little more welcome.

"Why'd you decide to adopt me? I mean of course I'm greatful and love it here,but most parents only want to adopt babies,and you already have Matthew,your life is already so complete.Why another child?"

The intensity of the question shocked me a little,but I already knew the answer.

"Well Ray,I'm guessing you didn't know this but Matt was adopted too.I got him a couple of days after he was born,because his mommy was very weak and passed away after having him.A couple of months after I adopted him,Matthew became very sick and has been back and forth in and out of hospitals his whole life.This is his third night home after being realeased from about 7 months of hospital stays.His 3rd birthday is tomorrow and he wanted a big brother as a gift.Well, I thought he deserved someone to help him have fun and survive,so I adopted you and I'm really glad I did.I wish I could tell you what was wrong with Matthew but not even the doctors know.We just take life day to day and at times it can be hard,but he's family and I'll always be there for him,and now I'll always be there for you too."

"Wow" was all Ray could choke out.He was on the verge of tears but quickly collected himself.

"What were you going to ask me?" He finally responded.

"I'll have to think about that,if your willing to come and sit with me again tomorrow night ."I winked at him hoping the answer would be a yes.

"I'd love too!" He almost shouted.

"Haha.Well,I'm glad,but I think right now we should both get some sleep,come on I'll walk you to your room."I slowly got up,handed Ray his teddy bear and headed to his room,with him trailing slowly behind me.

I wished him sweet dreams and headed back to my room,but I was interrupted by the sound of Ray's voice.

"Goodnight Daddy.I love you."

His words melted my heart as the sun does to snow,and I told him I loved him too,trying not to let him know I was crying.

They were happy tears,and I cleaned them off before going back to check on him.He was already sprawled out on the bed asleep and exhausted,just like Matthew.

Then, I went to sleep,feeling completely worry free for the first time in almost three years.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 12:35:49 pm by arielle22 » Logged

arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2009, 11:20:13 pm »

Sorry three of the pics look the same,but I dont have enough time to go back and retake them,since i promised an update,TODAY. Cheesy
But the story part was more the focus in this chapter anyways.Well,I hope yall liked it!

lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2009, 06:17:53 pm »

that was good i think you should adopt a little sister for matthew and ray it would be cute lol
good story i like it alot

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
beckey

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2009, 09:39:36 am »

great so far! Keep going!

This signature is so cool there's no need for any other text!
milie529

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2009, 12:29:07 pm »

Ray is so cute! And it was touching when he told that he loved his daddy!!  Grin
Keep up the good work!

Carpe Diem!
Cueille le jour présent, en te fiant le moins possible au lendemain. La vie est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2009, 12:18:20 am »

AWWW!! absolutly adorable i will be looking for updates. plus, GREAT inspiration for theh story i am working on!!

Find me on moonlight <3
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2009, 04:01:09 am »

Well,I've got some bad news.I had to delete my Sims 2 to make room for 3.Big mistake D:. But,I can finish the story without pictures,or I can stop now.Whatever yall want.(:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2009, 09:49:12 pm »

i think you should continue, it is still a great story, it will just take us longer to read without pics. if you don't want to post more, then don't.

Find me on moonlight <3
milie529

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2009, 12:03:42 pm »

So you continue without any pictures or you could do it with sims 3
I guess people wouldn't mind that the characters don't look alike. And it's better than not having pictures. It's just an idea I had, do what you want, I'll still follow your story, no matter what! tongue

Carpe Diem!
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2009, 10:49:54 pm »

Excellent story!

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2009, 07:59:34 pm »

Oh my goodness. SOO good!

Find me on moonlight <3
Shali

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2009, 06:30:58 pm »